• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tails Doll Pack *Includes Character, Music, and Graphics Wad

Should I get rid of the Sweatdrop?

• Don't only get rid of it, but also add more differences to each sprite! They all look too... sim.. i

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Replace it with something else...

• Just make each sprite look a little more different...

• But the sweatdrop is so shiny! Keep it!

• What's a Tails Doll? (Why am I even here if I don't know what one is?)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadowater said:
Flame_the_hedgehog: It does have a second tail. I guess that I should darken it further... And I thought that there was something wrong with the head, making it look larger than it is. Thanks for pointing that out!
no, its not the head, its just the muzzle (the white thing) im just saying, you might want to make the muzzle on it like, more rounder, and the sides of the muzzle smaller...

but i feel that this wad is going to be great!

(P.S. i think the tails doll doesnt spin)

I'm pretty sure that it can spin. It makes sense, actually, because then the ruby on his head makes him become a saw-blade-like ball, due to the jagged edge...

Everything has yellow boxes (yellow box = new) because this is the 256 colour bitmap version of it...

tailsdollstrip20jd.png

EDIT: If your wondering, the on the edge sprite is used to scare people a little bit when they see the eye(s) move...

if I remember correctly, in Sonic R, the Tails Doll's jump was just the same sprite. nothing major changed,

Wow! I can't believe that I'm this good!

Inner Bowels of my Mind: Do I have to bring up Tormutle, which was one of your first sprites? Oh, and the fact that alot of it was scratch?

Me: <_< *Kicks Inner Bowels of my Mind*

Inner Bowels of my Mind: Ouch...

Me: Anyways, I made that sprite with existing sprites, fixed it up, it turned out good, end of story. I'd show you guys that, but it's a pokemon sprite.

(That story was to show that even though I'm new to spriting Sonic characters, I'm no stranger when it comes to spriting)

Speaking of sprites...

tailsdollstrip29ta.png

EDIT 7.0: People say that a person's (or creatures) eyes are a window into their soul. This is especially true for the Tails Doll - Hurt and Tails Doll - Dead sprites...

He sees you when your sleeping, he knows when your awake. He will eat your soul if you've been bad, and will kill you if you're good *Shot for singing Tails Doll is Coming to Town instead of Tails Doll Cotton Killer*

*Shot for replacing Santa Claus id Coming to Town and Peter Rabbit Cotton Tail with the Tails Doll equivilents*

Anyways...

tailsdollstrip20ck.png

Oh, does anybody have any ideas for the Grab Bubble sprite? And I also need somebody to recolour these for me. XWE makes orange all the same shade...

The less funny (can't think of a better term) he looks, the better.

That's a pretty good idea for the bubble sprite.

I'm removing the sweatdrop promptly. Judging form the votes so far, 2 people want more of a difference between the sprites, while 2 people want the sweatdrop gone (one of the people who voted wanted both opitions)

When tails doll runs, he's supposed to hover.

Maybe maybe the sprites move up and down (or left and right) a pixel or two?

and here's an idea for his bored sprite! Make his eyes close, so it looks like he temprarily shut down.

Looking good!

RE4FAN said:
all hail tails doll, plz dont use those dying sprites, and good work

Everybody else likes them....

I got rid of the sweatdrop, so he looks more emotionless.

The running sprite does have him bobbing up and down. There isn't enough room to do that in those boxes...

And one last thing: Can somebody recolour these so that XWE DOESN'T change it's colours? It's driving me mad! It makes the Tails Doll have no shading! I'll give credit (It will say, in a text document: Recoloured for SRB2 by ______) I'll use the new colours to colour the last 10 sprites...

tailsdollstrip22ze.png

I updated the falling sprites...

Thank-you! All I need now is to make the Tails Pickup sprites, and I'm done the sprites! Oh, and I still need somebody to recolour these for me...

tailsdollstrip29ig.png

The spirit does the grab for him. Why does a doll need to breathe anyways?

I can't finish off the sprites until I know where to place the glow. Could somebody just PM me my sprites with x's or circles marking where the picked-up character put their hands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back