Super Mario Bros.

Super Mario Bros. Version 2.3

Just wondering, how many powerups are there?
One for every Shield (Every single of the 9 of them), and then there are the Mega Mushroom (Speed Shoes) and Super Star (Invincibility). So there are technically 11 power-ups. (No, the Rosy Shield does not give you the power up the Pity Shield (the green one) gives you.)

(I dunno if this was answered, but)

The Pink Pity Shield should be a Super crown
That ain't gonna be easy. It requires making more sprites for a "Mario-ette", which is already as hard as making the other sprites. And, besides it wouldn't make any sense, considering that the Super Crown only works with Toadette.

One for every Shield (Every single of the 9 of them), and then there are the Mega Mushroom (Speed Shoes) and Super Star (Invincibility). So there are technically 11 power-ups. (No, the Rosy Shield does not give you the power up the Pity Shield (the green one) gives you.)

(I dunno if this was answered, but)
Ah ok tysm

I think the Rosy Shield not having a power-up for it is intentional.
yeah perhaps
Post automatically merged:

...I take my rating back, they used the wrong bonk sound for the wall bonk

-1/5, most inaccurate add-on ever
Kidding, ofc. Just that the wall bonk sound is actually the bonk against a ceiling or OoB

Last edited:
Anyone know how to beat BCZ2 with Mario? his jump seems to work 50% of the time to make metal spin, and its almost impossible to hit him with the hammer (dive is usually a death sentence since you go flying off the arena). Any tips?

Anyone know how to beat BCZ2 with Mario? his jump seems to work 50% of the time to make metal spin, and its almost impossible to hit him with the hammer (dive is usually a death sentence since you go flying off the arena). Any tips?
Wdym? I defeated Metal Sonic (boss battle) without any problems.

Well... If you don't know how to defeat him, here's a tip:
- You can just use the hammer on the ground to hit him (disable dive).

Wdym? I defeated Metal Sonic (boss battle) without any problems.

Well... If you don't know how to defeat him, here's a tip:
- You can just use the hammer on the ground to hit him (disable dive).
Thanks! The fight was a breeze after I disabled dive. Appreciate it!

DirkTheHusky updated Super Mario with a new update entry:

v1.1.0 - Super Mario RPersonaG

Version 1.1 is out now. Saw how popular this addon got and I would like to say thank you all for your support! We decided to continue putting in hard work for more additional content into Super Mario for you guys to enjoy. Even include a few improvements and fixes into the addon itself!

For start it off, we added in support for a small EXE mod that you fight against monsters in dungeons in a dark and scary tower. You got it; Mario is supported for SRB2 Persona! With a few gameplay mechanics...

Read the rest of this update entry...

1638102630143.png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back