This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

klasky

he/him
klasky submitted a new resource:

Sunshine Isles - The SM64DS-exclusive tropical level, now in SRB2!

View attachment 114527
Yet another unreleased SRB2 thing I was working on from 2023, this is a recreation of Sunshine Isles from Super Mario 64 DS!

This was already mostly done when I abandoned it. I think I stopped working on it because I couldn't get my patch sky texture to look correctly. Like EHZHangout, I revisited this mod in March 2024, so here you go!

The object layout is more or less the same as in the original...

Read more about this resource...
 
klasky updated Sunshine Isles with a new update entry:

v2 - More accurate visuals!

I learned dithering in Aseprite today, so I decided to experiment with this map; specifically, I reskinned it with dithered textures and also made a skybox so that you won't see a duplicate of the sky texture if you look up or down enough. After liking the results and hearing the positive feedback on it, I decided to continue working on this experiment, which I did with it being the next major version in mind!
And, aside from adding a header to the Battle version of the map (Standard)...

Read the rest of this update entry...
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top