Metafrost2

Sonic walked through Bridge Valley, destroying along the way the bandits of Dr. Eggman. When he rushed through the crevice, the hedgehog thought to meet Eggman at the other end of the valley, but the evil scientist ambushed him and somehow transported him to a deserted stone area...

This is my second big job...

SUNSET CLIFFS ZONE

It was made in the style of stone crevices against the background of the sunset. It may seem like a desert level to you, but I don't think it is. I spent a week on the main building and another week on bringing the map to quality view.

This work will be one of the elements of what I plan to do.

Music

Thanks to Michael Blur, ketchupik, sanek and yfyfyfyfyfy for testing and helping to improve this mod.

Z163ZNS.png

lHXbe7e.png

HTS0ivY.png

Supporters / Co-Authors:

Attachments

• S_SunsetCliffs_v1.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 787
Last edited by a moderator:
Everything checks out! This was a fun level to playthrough as Sonic and Knuckles. Congrats on your second map! Welcome to releases!

Okay, let's get started!

The theme of this level is very strange to me. I still don't understand what this level is. It's like... evening of Cliffs? In general, this level uses mainly only three textures: yellow, red and brown. And, logically, this is correct (what else do you expect to see in the rocks?), But for example in ACZ this is not felt. Torches are present at this level and they look fine. But I don't like the boxes in different places. Where are they from here? Yes, there are two roads at the level, which indicate the presence of life, but... I perceive this level as something lifeless, and apart from badniks there should be nothing here, but if there is nothing here, then this level will be empty.

I'm confused

I don't like music in this level. As if I was in the tribe and I'm about to be eaten. I also don't like that the music is badly looped. At some point, the note just quickly jumps to the beginning. It's bad for the ears.

Some places are empty and there is nothing in them...

dBf0h9o.png

...but some other places have decor

zCCrOTg.png

I didn't really like the knuckle path. I hardly found it. Maybe this is just my problem?

Where did the grass come from?

2j32kLg.png

Amy's path is well done. You need to be able to play her in order to pass a part for her. But I didn’t like that Knuckles could get in there, but they couldn’t get through. (or maybe, but only with a wind shield?). Did you do this on purpose?

Bruh

2yaZ5Ip.png

I don't know, I have mixed feelings about this level. I can't say anything.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back