Suggestions

There should be a Mario and Luigi 3D Models for this Addon https://mb.srb2.org/addons/super-mario-bros.3420/ I have found some 3D Models but trying to incorporate on Models.dat kinda breaks animation, colors and scale models, even tho the changes between powerups and they're probably not builded for these skins cuz of the animations with software sprites

There should be a Mario and Luigi 3D Models for this Addon https://mb.srb2.org/addons/super-mario-bros.3420/ I have found some 3D Models but trying to incorporate on Models.dat kinda breaks animation, colors and scale models, even tho the changes between powerups and they're probably not builded for these skins cuz of the animations with software sprites
Dude, this is a suggestion section, not for 3d models😟
Post automatically merged:

this thread is for srb2 and not addons
also, don't ask for people to do things for you, they'll do it if they want to
Post automatically merged:

add ultimate mode to the statistics menu
something like:
Ultimate Mode Clears: 1
Ultimate Mode Deaths: 560
By the way, what did that comment do to you? (which is deleted) I just personally didn’t ask you to make 3D models, and you never did them either! Well, can you just find out? If that's not the case then I'm sorry🙍🏼‍♂️

Last edited:
Separate the Single Player/co-op maps in addons from the multiplayer maps to make it easier to find SP map packs
Map packs with both should also have a way to be found separate from one or the other, even if it's just something as simple as a tag.

I didnt ask to do it, its a suggestion if he's interested to do it so. but it doesnt matter at this point cuz i made it myself which i found it very easy to pull it off

the option to save different control layouts and setups, similar to how the android port handles it. since some mods absolutely necessitate different control schemes, it'd be convenient to be able to change between a couple of different setups on the fly without having to remap every single key.

Could You Make It To Where All The Stuff For Unfinished Zones Can Be Added Without Issue To Zone Builder Before The Levels Are Done (Bosses And Enemies From Unfinished Zones For Example Could Be Added To The Data Of SRB2 So We Could Add Them To Our Custom SRB2 Zones)

I have two suggestions: 1, a playable Dr. Robotnik/Eggman in the vanilla game. Since Fang, being a boss, and Metal Sonic, being a boss, are all playable characters, It would make a lot of sense to make Dr. Robotnik/Eggman playable as well. I think that playing as Eggman with his eggmobile would be a great idea for some unique gameplay. My second suggestion is simply to add a function that allows you to unload addons so you don't have to restart the entire game when you add one wrong addon by accident.

I have two suggestions: 1, a playable Dr. Robotnik/Eggman in the vanilla game. Since Fang, being a boss, and Metal Sonic, being a boss, are all playable characters, It would make a lot of sense to make Dr. Robotnik/Eggman playable as well. I think that playing as Eggman with his eggmobile would be a great idea for some unique gameplay. My second suggestion is simply to add a function that allows you to unload addons so you don't have to restart the entire game when you add one wrong addon by accident.
The devs already said they wont add any new characters

three features I think would come in handy:

1. With the increase of impersonation in srb2, I have an idea that can solve it, it works like this: A user needs to contact a Srb2 Master Server administrator for a QR-code thing that when scanned, tells the scanner who they really are and confirms their identity. Once the qr-code is requested and received, you will be given a password that can be typed into the SRB2 console to activate it. Then, your qr-code will appear besides your name. The qr-code besides your name will remain forever unless you manually turn it off. (It can be turned back on anytime by entering your password in the console again). If you want your QR-code identity to be changed, you must ask an SRB2 MD admin. This would be SUPER helpful to not give others a hard time because someone else impersonated them while doing horrible things.

2. The ability for administrators to see the IP's of users that join, just like the host (if the option is turned on).

3. A command to give someone permanent admin that doesn't go away when the server shuts down.

Maybe an easier way of making LUA or abilities, because it's really hard for a character im working on to have abilities, and i'd also rather have lua first then spriting.

I would like to throw my hat in the ring...

How about a weapon wheel, for Ringslinger and similar competitive modes?

-Holding a key/button assigned to this wheel will display it, and all currently-held weapons, onscreen.
-Weapon selection would be handled by either the mouse or your gamepad's look stick.
-Releasing the weapon wheel keybind while a weapon is highlighted will select that weapon immediately.

Having played my fair share of Doom 2016/Eternal, I feel this would be far friendlier to gamepad users instead of mashing the Next/Prev. buttons a bunch of times.

A remaster of Mario Koopa Blast level.Yes i know its old and Pipe Towers is better,but that level is just looking nostalgic.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back