Sls64LGamingBro

An ordinary coder...
Hello everyone, right now the current version is v1. Meaning it will be staying like that if it gets updated, all though it's also gonna be staying like "Voices" from now on. Infact, this is also the first momentum I ever created in my account!

Last edited:
Sls64LGamingBro updated Staromentum with a new update entry:

v1.1 Release soon or later

Currently am right on working v1.1, meaning it will come out whenever am done. However, this also will have actual momentum and new abilities for characters like amy, fang, and others. Also I will remove the chaos blast (since it's annoying and op) and the thok trail (since it's also obvious), anyways am gonna keep working on it. Check back on v1.1 whenever I finish this release!

Read the rest of this update entry...

v1.1 Update

The release has been out!

---------

Meaning this has some 3 changes!

---------

Let's go start with them right away

Stomp

This allow knuckles to stop him self, infact. it's useful for when you wanna stop your momentum

View attachment 82656View attachment 82659

Step and Hammer Flip

The step ability as used in custom 1 allows amy to hop and keep her momentum speed.

And the hammer flip allows you to hammer flip fo course, infact this can be useful for...​

Something is happenning?

While months and months and MONTHS! :ohsnap:

But I decide to actually revamp this whole thing, because it's been too long.

This revamp will have actual momentum, physics, ablities, and alots of more to go from!

Gladly am so proud I've made this 1 year ago, While it's still outdated. I still think it needs polish to get it done, for once.

Anyway, hopefully you all will see this revamp. It will be so hyped...

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back