Resource icon
This thread contains content that may be reused, modified, or ported by anyone.
Bruh so you updated the wad just to remove battle? I mean like the changelog makes it sound like you did NOTHING else. Unless Battle messed with the character or changed anything, I don't see the point.

Its your mod so you can do whatev. Just sayin

Pc-98 Fan

Back to play SRB2 again!
Bruh so you updated the wad just to remove battle? I mean like the changelog makes it sound like you did NOTHING else. Unless Battle messed with the character or changed anything, I don't see the point.

Its your mod so you can do whatev. Just sayin

It was probably causing various problems with the code, or it was too op

Icarus

Phantasy Savior

Its your mod so you can do whatever. Just sayin
If people got annoyed by this character for being too op I can understand that. It's their mod anyway so they have the final word about it.

Personally I think that if somebody made a "true 2.2" Mighty they could balance it in a better way for that mode.

RingHogger

i wont be online again until 8/6/22
since these are reusable, i hope you dont mind me using these sprites as a basefor a character im making.

It's probably been said that the bounce mighty does after hammer drop doesnt work on certain floors or objects or things that have collision that you can stand on, or that sometimes when trying to do wall jump you can end up doing hammer drop instead

but I came to comment about the quake Mighty does not breaking spikes, I think it should, hitting spikes with hammer drop currently... you hardly break any spikes since the actual hammer drop area of effect is so small, which is why you added a quake to kill enemies near you, but i dont know if you CAN make the quake break spikes, since idk maybe its P_NUKE which only effects enemies. I also dunno if you're updating it.

It is fine how it is currently though since Mighty can't break strong walls, you very likely will never get him into an area where he would need to break spikes.

Something I don't get is why Mighty's wall jump goes so much higher than his normal jump.

Last edited:

M.K

I am M.K, not lazy, but M.K
Something I don't get is why Mighty's wall jump goes so much higher than his normal jump.
Speaking about the wall jump, Whenever you wall jump, You are unable to move so the only way to fix this is to have devmode or a skin changing mod enabled so you can swap characters and fix the problem, if you DON'T have a skin changer on, Then your basically screwed.

Speaking about the wall jump, Whenever you wall jump, You are unable to move so the only way to fix this is to have devmode or a skin changing mod enabled so you can swap characters and fix the problem, if you DON'T have a skin changer on, Then your basically screwed.
uh... really? is that a standard mode problem? I don't remember being unable to move when performing wall jump.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)