SRB2JTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
mariosonic said:
I have had the bots stick in walls too but it was when i was playing match in the first level and they got stuck and just stayed there. There were whole groups of them just standing there running into the wall... it was weird.
Same thing happened to me except it was whenever I got to a lamp post (check point) in coop mode the bots would stick to the walls and just run in place. :|

Yes, but when it comes to maps like "Dive To your Doom" Zone, they just run on the side of a map. There's no rings on the other side, or anything.

More then one co-op bot is unsupported kthxbye? :?

Status report:
New release coming soon... Probably won't have SRB2 Universe in it, for all the trouble everyone's caused me over it being sucky and incomplete, though SA City may well see some additions.

I've replaced wad autoloading with the console command "spmoves" now which loads amy, shadow, and metal sonic if you have them without triggering modifiedgame. They're "legitimate," well-balanced characters, as far as I'm concerned.

I'm starting to implement Senku's character's lame overpowered abilities and stuff now, though I don't think I'll be adding them to the "spmoves" list since they are both fancharacters and overpowered... Not so much as HMS123, of course, but getting there... :| Sort of a middle grounds between SRB2 and SMS, it seems.

As for Hypermysteriousshadonic123, Super Mystic Sonic, and their followers, you will learn soon enough...

Having every ability in the goddamn game from the start with no strings attached... Being a GM in an MMO, I can tell you... It gets boring very quickly. Now, in SRB2 you don't even have the "responsibility" of having to help people all the time, so... What's left to do? Pwn your way through the game in two seconds for the millionth time? It spoils the game for you.

You'll see... You'll all see... True glory goes to those who underpower themselves and still mockingly decimate everything that opposes them. It is my job to be the seemingly even but secretly overpowered final boss type and your job to defeat me. I am the creator, can you defeat my creation?

shadow the fox said:
still SRB2 Universe was way too buggy so i think thats the case.
No, no, it wasn't buggy... It works exactly as I programmed it to... I just didn't program it to do much yet and don't really have the time to program more since I'm the only one working on the entire project. :| Aside from Alam, who fixes my maths so it'll work on other systems and stuff, of course...

Rather then deal with all the n00bs asking "lol, how do I get into SRB2 Unvierse?!?1" or "i consistency fail netgame!!" on occasion, even making new topics just to be stupid about it, why not just remove it for now? There's nothing to see here, folks~...

can you make there be midi music for the levels because I can't listen to mp3 or ogg music in srb2 on my computer.

Sales said:
how do I talk with the knuckles in the shop in SACity?

1) that is JTE...
2) he sells JTE dolls
3) you cant talk to him yet... JTE hasnt made anything for it yet...

EDIT: AND STOP DOUBLE POSTING... USE THE EDIT BUTTON...

I bothered to check out silver.wad and now I have a legitimate reason to not bother including new abilities for it: It still uses all the SOC stuff of Shadow's. Specificly, it uses Shadow's character select pic and 1up box. :|

And it also stupidly trys to override existing characters and fails, just as shadow's SOC does which was originally ripped from an old version of SA-SRB2. Come on people, learn.

On a side note, I've found that setting hypermysteriousshadonic123's character select number to anything above 3 fixes the character select screen not adding it when you add the wad via launcher. This goes for ANY character wad, of course. If they have the same number (if all characters are now set to number 4 like Amy), then the first you add will be the first on the list, the second you add will be the second on the list, etc. But if you add one based on Shadow first, which uses the number 5, the extra 4s will skip down below that...

Whatever, just remember to set "character 4" instead of "character 0" in your SOC edits and remove the "SRB2 version" line and all the other "character" groups. Okay?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back