Not open for further replies.
FSX said:
Jason the Echidna said:
Probably won't have SRB2 Universe in it

NOES

No-Noes.jpg

I'm...sorry...I just couldn't....HELP MYSELF ;_;

Jason the Echidna said:
And it also stupidly trys to override existing characters and fails, just as shadow's SOC does which was originally ripped from an old version of SA-SRB2. Come on people, learn.

On a side note, I've found that setting hypermysteriousshadonic123's character select number to anything above 3 fixes the character select screen not adding it when you add the wad via launcher. This goes for ANY character wad, of course. If they have the same number (if all characters are now set to number 4 like Amy), then the first you add will be the first on the list, the second you add will be the second on the list, etc. But if you add one based on Shadow first, which uses the number 5, the extra 4s will skip down below that...

Whatever, just remember to set "character 4" instead of "character 0" in your SOC edits and remove the "SRB2 version" line and all the other "character" groups. Okay?!

And thats exactly the reason I put SMS' character number to 12. Now it won't be overriden quickly by future characters.

i'll just quick edit silver so his character is 11 or 10
EDIT: JTE i've changed silver so his character thing is 11, and he hovers without lowering
but you can just go to the silver topic to get the updated one, and if you can be botherd, here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1a2o04

HMS123311 will be changed to have character slot 8 in the next release (when Alexmonk0 gives me the sounds). Also the name of the wad will be HMS123311 now so it is easier to use the Addfile command.

Edit: Reason is that I put the 311 at the end is because the original picture had it.

Someman said:
By the way... When do you think SA City will be Complte JTE?
When it's done? Remember, I am the only one actively adding content to SRB2JTE. If I add to SA City, that's taking time away from things I could add for bots and vice versa. It comes down to a matter of "What does everyone want more?"

JJames19119 said:
A larger picture was posted earlier, but it had to be removed. (too large) It had no text anyway, so nobody knew what it meant.

Super mystic sonic said:
And thats exactly the reason I put SMS' character number to 12. Now it won't be overriden quickly by future characters.
But it'll always be on the bottom of the list. I see no reason to ever set any character wad SOC slot to anything other then 4 or 5.

Torgo said:
HMS123311 will be changed to have character slot 8 in the next release (when Alexmonk0 gives me the sounds). Also the name of the wad will be HMS123311 now so it is easier to use the Addfile command.
Why? :cry: Why not leave it as Hypermysteriousshadonic123.wad?

I wanted to include the 311 in the name because it was in the original picture, but maybe I will change it back to what it was. Also, it is insanely hard (for me anyway) to remember how to spell Hypermysteriousshadonic.

Download link isnt working :eek:

EDIT:nvm, its working
EDIT2:I saw a server called SRB2JTE but its running v1.69.9.2 I redownloaded it and mine keeps running v1.69, Why does it keep doing that

sonicfreak94 said:
Download link isnt working :eek:

EDIT:nvm, its working
EDIT2:I saw a server called SRB2JTE but its running v1.69.9.2 I redownloaded it and mine keeps running v1.69, Why does it keep doing that

Uhh... because JTE doesn't feel like changing the "SRB2 v1.69" thing. You still are running 1.69.9.2, every version of SRB2JTE announces itself as version 1.69 (which, mind you, was never released to the public)

Guys, Shuffle said to stop saying "Noes". Now, if you don't start listening to him, I will enforce his words with tempbans.

Don't disrespect the moderators. Just because he doesn't have the power to ban you doesn't give you the right to ignore him.

In the future, Shuf, just remember that you can still issue warnings, and you can still get one of the Admin's attention if someone still refuses to listen.

It IS in a zip file. WinRar associates itself with zip files so that is why that icon was shown.

Hmm...I just DL'd this today. It comes as no surprise that SRB2 universe sucks, it's just incomplete. Might I suggest bringing in the normal gameplay though? I can already see what would be wrong with that though. You'd just choose a character to use, but you stick with him or her completely. COMPLETELY! Then Multiple Saves would come in quite the handy. I look forward to seeing more of this, JTE.

I had a bad day yesterday. I tell people "no" and they don't listen. I tell people to stop and they won't. I hide the SuperVirus password as well as any RedXVI secret and Penopat continues to struggle to decode it despite my repeatedly telling him not to, then he and Flame the Hedgehog try to go behind my back about it, like I wouldn't know anything had happened, and the drama ruined my whole day.

So earlier today I saw Super Mystic Sonic hosting a server running a beta of 1.69.10... I only release such betas in #srb2JTE, in order to attract people to actually go there. Super Mystic Sonic never even went there.

Thus, I assume that somebody must have leaked it to <Channel X> when they really shouldn't have; This will cause mass confusion later on when 1.69.10 comes out, you see, and it defeats the attraction of my channel. So perhapes it is time to do as Willy Wonka did and put my factory on lockdown. Noone may enter #srb2JTE, those who betray me shall leave one by one, and 1.69.10 will never officially be released here, with SRB2 Universe or otherwise.

Sound good to you? :| I bet this post, while it may at first cause another uproar of "Noes!1," shall also lead to my betas being posted here as well, claiming "Oh, well he's not gonna give us any more anyway...," thus proving that the community has turned it's back on me and I have every right to... disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back