SRB2JTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason the Echidna said:
I bet this post, while it may at first cause another uproar of "Noes!1," shall also lead to my betas being posted here as well, claiming "Oh, well he's not gonna give us any more anyway...," thus proving that the community has turned it's back on me and I have every right to... disappear.
The community hasn't turned its back on you, people are just arseholes.

Jason the Echidna said:
So earlier today I saw Super Mystic Sonic hosting a server running a beta of 1.69.10... I only release such betas in #srb2JTE, in order to attract people to actually go there. Super Mystic Sonic never even went there.

Thus, I assume that somebody must have leaked it to <Channel X> when they really shouldn't have

I HAVE been to your channel. You see, I heard about it once from #srb2fun (few months ago), but when I joined, nobody was there. For some reasons I've been suspecting more SRB2JTE activity outside of the forums. Then I rememberd that once empty channel, #srb2jte! I went there directly, but once I joined, I got a ping-out. Of course I got no online responses anymore, but I did see the link to....SRB2JTE 1.69.10?!? I downloaded it, and played with it online. I completely forgot about logging in back. I can say with words of justice that I didn't download it from another channel/website.

IRC logs said:
[15:05:17] * Senku heads off into the suggestions topic
[15:05:31] <JTE> You will be just as ignored as ever. :)
[15:05:32] * Joins: Flame_the_hedgehog (~FireFlame@ool-182f4f2e.dyn.optonline.net)
[15:08:15] * Joins: SMS (~marc_kooi@cc177742-a.groni1.gr.home.nl)
[15:08:43] * Parts: SMS (~marc_kooi@cc177742-a.groni1.gr.home.nl)
[15:08:46] * Flame_the_hedgehog is now known as Flame|AFK-for-a-bit
[15:09:02] * Quits: Callum|NotTalking (gcfreak_ag@222-153-56-116.jetstream.xtra.co.nz) (Quit: WiiChat 9.0.0.9)
[15:10:01] * Flame|AFK-for-a-bit is now known as Flame_the_hedgehog
[15:12:38] * fox|72-224-140-66 is now known as fox|brb
[15:15:36] * Thrust|school is now known as Thrust
While it may have been particularly inactive at the time, it sure looks like you simply joined for the beta and ran away with it, SMS.

You didn't even disconnect. You are lieing to me, and I don't like it when people lie to me, damnit. It's been happening a lot lately, but JTE sees all. 30 people downloaded that particular 1.69.10 beta, SMS. There was at no point 30 people passing through my channel. The link is dead now and I shall replace it with a newer one soon. Noone outside of the remainder of #srb2JTE shall see it because of you. kthxbye. :|

Jason the Echidna said:
So perhapes it is time to do as Willy Wonka did and put my factory on lockdown. Noone may enter #srb2JTE, those who betray me shall leave one by one, and 1.69.10 will never officially be released here, with SRB2 Universe or otherwise.
So are you really gonna ban anyone who enters, or are you letting selected people in? I just went there once, and now I have to watch it close down. Though I don't really mind, I'm just asking out loud.

And I also don't care for betas. It feels like it takes the fun out of the main release. In fact, Shuffle released a beta of his mod on IRC, and I didn't bother to get it. Though that's not enough proof, I still wouldn't care if you'll ever give out betas or not.

Jason the Echidna said:
IRC logs said:
[15:05:17] * Senku heads off into the suggestions topic
[15:05:31] <JTE> You will be just as ignored as ever. :)
[15:05:32] * Joins: Flame_the_hedgehog (~FireFlame@ool-182f4f2e.dyn.optonline.net)
[15:08:15] * Joins: SMS (~marc_kooi@cc177742-a.groni1.gr.home.nl)
[15:08:43] * Parts: SMS (~marc_kooi@cc177742-a.groni1.gr.home.nl)
[15:08:46] * Flame_the_hedgehog is now known as Flame|AFK-for-a-bit
[15:09:02] * Quits: Callum|NotTalking (gcfreak_ag@222-153-56-116.jetstream.xtra.co.nz) (Quit: WiiChat 9.0.0.9)
[15:10:01] * Flame|AFK-for-a-bit is now known as Flame_the_hedgehog
[15:12:38] * fox|72-224-140-66 is now known as fox|brb
[15:15:36] * Thrust|school is now known as Thrust
While it may have been particularly inactive at the time, it sure looks like you simply joined for the beta and ran away with it, SMS.

You didn't even disconnect. You are lieing to me, and I don't like it when people lie to me, damnit. It's been happening a lot lately, but JTE sees all. 30 people downloaded that particular 1.69.10 beta, SMS. There was at no point 30 people passing through my channel. The link is dead now and I shall replace it with a newer one soon. Noone outside of the remainder of #srb2JTE shall see it because of you. kthxbye. :|

I think, though I may never be as wise, smart etc. but you, SMS, you have basically screwed all things, now and forever. JTE, I don't mind if you do the Willy Wonka. Face it, SMS has brought it upon us. Go ahead. Lock us out. I'll find a way in, though I won't be going in for one thing, but rather to find out more about SRB2jte. I will get in, and I will learn.

-As with all good things, please pass this on.

As for the People who disobey... Well... they can burn in the Hell they've earned for all I care.

>_> Not stupid <_<

you know i really enjoy this wad yes i do i give it a 999/10
Seriously. Stop with the run-on sentences, they look stupid and don't make sense. Learn to use punctuation.

No, no, I'm not banning everyone who enters #srb2JTE. It's much simpler then that. I set it to invite only and gave only a handful of people invites. If you want an invite, PM me and I might not tell you off 'cause I'm way too softhearted for my own good. :?

No, Sykotic, you cannot sneak in.

No, Chaos Zero 64, I actually meant all releases (for now), if you didn't catch that.

At first I just wanted my own little channel where we could have all the nonsense of SRB2JTE without driving the "boring" people insane... :cry: I trust my friends, I didn't think <names> would become such assholes, wouldn't stop when I said no...

You can "need" the next SRB2JTE beta all you like, you can "suggest" all the demands you want, I'm not listening... ... ... These last few days have seriously broken me and I need some time to heal...

Awwww, THANKS A LOT SMS.
I REALLY regret even inviting him on mIRC in the first place. X.X
I'm really sorry JTE, but I wanted SMS1.09.5 and didn't want to d-load MSN for it.
SO, SO sorry JTE.
Any way I could repay you?

It's not your fault, Tapika. SMS is just an idiot.

Anyway, I don't really care. I'll probably want/get this mod sometime soon, but I want to see what was added since since I was gone thats makeing these 10 year olds go nuts first.

Awwwww Crap. Why did you have to spoil it for us SMS. Now i cant get SRB2JTE any other way then downloading MiRC. :(

Please Jason the Echidna, Please keep posting it here!!! :cry:

Actually, it's the other way round.
He only posts public betas here now.
Or, he DOES put betas on #srb2JTE, but he made it invite only.
I go with the second one.

So now you are saying I am a criminal for downloading SRB2JTE from the channel and hosting with it? I got a ping out directly after I joined $srb2jte(wich explains why you haven't seen me). Then I downloaded SRB2JTE and I tested it. I forgot to re-join the channel after playing. And now....the channel is for invited quests only.

Btw, NO, I did never give the link to somebody else. I downloaded it and played it. Don't believe me? I don't care, I swear somebody else should has given it to non-srb2JTE channel visitors, but I wasn't it.

Tapika the fox said:
I'm really sorry JTE, but I wanted SMS1.09.5 and didn't want to d-load MSN for it.

Talk about greedy......

I swear.....

If you can prove that I handed out SRB2JTE 1.69.10, I'll officially request the admins to give me a temporary ban of a week.

But that will never happen, since I didn't do it. It must have been somebody else.

Bigboi said:
It's not your fault, Tapika. SMS is just an idiot.

Yes... thats true...

after SMS posted in his topic and about being DVD quality cutscenes in his wad, and about Direct 10X, i knew that was a lie... (which is why i dont like you SMS, anymore)

SMS... everything started getting worse in your wad when you were making a mod of it... and WTF is SMS 1.09.5? srb2 1.09.5 hasnt been released and will never be released
YOU SIR, ARE A FUCKING N00B

Well how would Tapika netgame with you on it if Tapika didn't somehow have it too? :| And it's kinda silly to host a public netgame on a private beta which very few people have...

I've already posted a log which shows you did not ping timeout, so I don't know why you still claim that. It's partially my fault for finally bothering to put the link to the beta in the topic, I know, but... I'm also blowing this waaay out of proportion if you didn't notice. For all you know I could've fully expected, if not intended, for this whole incident to occur. Ah, the drama of internet life... *takes another sip of n00b whine*... Mmm, good year.

Jason the Echidna said:
Well how would Tapika netgame with you on it if Tapika didn't somehow have it too? :| And it's kinda silly to host a public netgame on a private beta which very few people have...

I've already posted a log which shows you did not ping timeout, so I don't know why you still claim that. It's partially my fault for finally bothering to put the link to the beta in the topic, I know, but... I'm also blowing this waaay out of proportion if you didn't notice. For all you know I could've fully expected, if not intended, for this whole incident to occur. Ah, the drama of internet life... *takes another sip of n00b whine*... Mmm, good year.

I got it SRB2JTE 1.69.10 from your channel. I think "invite only" was turned off by then. The link standed in the "welcome message". Btw, if you want to flame me, I'll give you the chance in your next post. Go ahead and relieve your build up stress. Although it won't be my responsibility if the admins catch you[/blue]

Flame said:
after SMS posted in his topic and about being DVD quality cutscenes in his wad, and about Direct 10X, i knew that was a lie...

*sigh*

The first and hopefully final lie I've made to the forums. I wish I never said something like that. Sorry..../me finishes Fireballflame wad to re-pay Flame

As for SMS1095, since it'll take a huge amount of time before 1.1 gets released, I'm staying with my SMS 1.09.5-1.09.6-1.09.7-etc. released.

(Btw, SMS will just be be a character wad with special effects and later maybe some small level unlockables. O.o and when did I say SMS would become a mod?)

Super mystic sonic said:
So now you are saying I am a criminal for downloading SRB2JTE from the channel and hosting with it?

Yes. That's exactly what we're saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back