Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0

Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0 [Open Asset] 2.0.15 No Split Zip

well then, don't expect things to work on unofficial ports.

2.2.10 mobile is not official and is not maintained by Sonic team Jr., therefore any issues that come up will have to be taken up with whoever made the port. If you are unable or unwilling to get/use a PC, then there is nothing I can do to help fix your issue. Mobile is not supported for this mod.

so i finished SD2 and i got into the credits room and later it just put me on to the old museum but all was black and white i think i broke something or idk i also forgot to record the map
Post automatically merged:

well i falled on to a pit and got to the old brak eggman fight epic

Last edited:
glaber updated Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0 with a new update entry:

Luck o' the Mobian

Not much to talk about this time around, but It should be mentioned that this mod is not supported on mobile devices and that PCs are recommended.

Fixed wrong era emblem hint for Azure Temple.
Fixed teleport issue with Flying Battery act 1
attempted fix for playing with bots on ending cutscene.
fixed issue with being able to trigger red volcano without the chaos emeralds
Fixed sprite alignment for the development turret

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey, the jettysyns in Adventure Example Zone don't stay in place in the new 2.2.11 prerelease. Sorry about the notice if this is something you can't fix on your end, but if it is, let me know. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey, the jettysyns in Adventure Example Zone don't stay in place in the new 2.2.10 prerelease. Sorry about the notice if this is something you can't fix on your end, but if it is, let me know. Thanks.
I think you meant 2.2.11 cus 2.2.10 is the version were still in lmao

glaber updated Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0 with a new update entry:

BoNuS deleted CON tent

Standard bug fixes:
issues with monitors being set wrong in multiplayer CTF maps fixed
fixed wrong era bushes on cloud palace 2.0
Fixed cloud palace 1.08's name
Started removing flats with matching textures
Finally addressed sprite issue with 2.2 style silver ring box

Made Amagamel available to play as a separate wad file. This stage was cut from the final release in favor of History Clash. Unlike History Clash, Almagamel would had appeared at the end of Sonic Doom 2's old museum campaign...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I wonder how many ways people will say the name of that "bonus stage"... It would be an interesting hidden level you could unlock by doing something unusual in Sonic Doom 2. Just a thought. 😉
P.S. Amalgamation Zone

Back