Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0

Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0 [Open Asset] 2.0.15 No Split Zip

There's no more official Android port of SRB2, which is kind of a bummer. I was hoping they'd keep it. There is an unofficial port, but still, I prefer official support.

There's no more official Android port of SRB2, which is kind of a bummer. I was hoping they'd keep it. There is an unofficial port, but still, I prefer official support.
So true but the official contributer stopped working, same reason they disabled Android bug reports

Not really supported still, but certain visual bugs are now shared between the 2 render modes. I still mainly develop for software mode, but if there's an opengl mode issue that can be fixed without impacting software mode I'll make the fix, provided I know how.

Hey so here's a quick question regarding re-usability of SRB2 The Past. Is it intended that absolutely all content of the mod is to be reusable, eg. Maps, code, and music, or just certain parts? It's not fully clear how much you intend for it to be reusable in the addon overview or thread OP is why I ask.

Considering how much of the mod is vanilla content from past versions, the intent is that the whole thing is reusable.

And yes, that does include the original content too.

It's also because of this that SRB2 the Past has to steer clear of dev content that was clearly not reusable or I didn't have permission to include.

Such unusable content includes at least 1 or 2 Deep Sea maps and the entirety of the ACZ2 Museum addon as much as i would have loved to include those old act 2s

Last edited:
i heard maxsend will increased to 200 MB in 2.2.11. is it 100mb maxsend a limit on 2.2.10? does it mean gamers will finally download this mod on SRB2 server without visiting forum to download?

From either SSN Tails himself, or the 2013 release as an extra wad file. I don't fully remember as I didn't take notes on that.

How do I access the grand credits after beating Sonic Doom 2? I unlocked everything, and I saw that the grand credits and old Brak fight from SD2 are accessible from the cafeteria, but where exactly? I can see blue doors in both the old museum and the cafeteria. Do they mean something?

You mean you want to revisit the grand credits?

Well you can, in the unfinished cafatiera of the old building. You can also jump right to SD2 Brak there too.

You mean you want to revisit the grand credits?

Well you can, in the unfinished cafatiera of the old building. You can also jump right to SD2 Brak there too.
Where is the unfinished cafeteria? And going through either entrance to Sonic Doom 2 takes me to a map called "Ending", and I don't want to stay there due to us having to sit through a fireworks display we can't even see, and it lasts for who knows how long, too.

I need to know how you're breaking it otherwise I can't even attempt a fix.

Loading the mod by itself doesn't break the mod. If you have a bot it affects certain cutscenes as the bot ignores all actions that are suppose to disable input. But it shouldn't break the camera like you say happened.

Literally all I did was go through the entry to Sonic Doom 2 in the old museum. No mods loaded other than this one.
Try it for yourself if you don't believe me. I'm sure you have everything unlocked since you made the mod anyway.

Last edited:
Back