Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0

Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0 [Open Asset] 2.0.15 No Split Zip

glaber

Emblem Radar Ready
glaber submitted a new resource:

Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0 - It's a Robo blast from the Past

View attachment 81143
Download both SRMFCL_srb2thepast_v2.0.zip.001 and SRMFCL_srb2thepast_v2.0.zip.002 to the same location. Open up up SRMFCL_srb2thepast_v2.0.zip.001 and extract to your SRB2 install location and enjoy.
(this split download exist only because of problems with uploading the PK3 file directly)

image7-png.81126

Welcome to SRB2 the Past Version 2.0. It's been a long time in development, almost 3 years for just this update alone.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
IT'S HERE!! IT'S FINALLY HERE AFTER 3 YEARS OF WAITING!!!

Reaction aside, I've been waiting for this for a good long while. Thank you for finally releasing this! This was pretty accurate to v1 in the v2.1 days, too. I've only played Greenflower's history, so far, but I'm still having fun.

i cant extract the second file i used 7-zip and winrar but both kept giving me errors. i also feel like the files arent meant to be 001 or 002 files i dont think those exist thats probably why im having trouble.

i cant extract the second file i used 7-zip and winrar but both kept giving me errors. i also feel like the files arent meant to be 001 or 002 files i dont think those exist thats probably why im having trouble.
you need to download them both to the same directory and extract from part one. If that still doesn't work, use the mirror link.

Finally, a way to play levels from older versions without having to download said versions.
Used to play this mod all the time in 2.1. Glad it got ported!

i love the port but for some reason some music is missing, and i followed the install instructions so im not sure why this is happening. 2 of the missing music lumps i remember are ROCKYM and OGFZ.

Amazing mod!

You don’t have to but could you add an optional pk3 for the extra characters? Thanks!

Probably one of the most hyped mod and I'm happy on how much work was done on this version.
The hub is perhaps a bit too big as weak devices can get long loading time, more than enough to get timeout on default timeout value. And the map is pretty laggy.

For some reason the coliseum seems to be even worse for this

Last edited:
Probably one of the most hyped mod and I'm happy on how much work was done on this version.
The hub is perhaps a bit too big as weak devices can get long loading time, enough to get timeout on default value. And the map is pretty laggy.

For some reason the coliseum seems to be even worse for this
That's weird considering how little us going on in the colosseum map. Unless its all the banners and flags.

The main museum map makes sense though with everything that has.

why isn't it reusable though?

huh, looks like it IS, but isn't showing up in the title for me. weird.

Last edited:
Back