Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0

Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0 [Open Asset] 2.0.16

After 3 years of wait,they have been paid. This mod is out, ladies and gentleman!

Besides that,i cant pass the "Speeding off to..." screen when i entered into my new safe file,even if i did all of the download steps.
Screenshot_2022-12-19-20-10-17.png

Im stucl on that screen all of the time. I tried multiple times with diffrent characters,and a No Save file,but it still wouldnt work.I always get to that screen.

Last edited:
OpenGL take multiple seconds to load the hub(faster on software) even on my computer which isn't bad and can run the pack at 35 on software.
Seen people saying that it could take 20-30s to load on their end, could be worse on weaker devices or phones.

OpenGL take multiple seconds to load the hub(faster on software) even on my computer which isn't bad and can run the pack at 35 on software.
Seen people saying that it could take 20-30s to load on their end, could be worse on weaker devices or phones.
My phone aint weak at all (yes,im for now on phone since i gave my PC to my cousin because he knows how to fix it).

I don't think this is normal
Finished emerald coast with 7 tokens. It consumed one, did nothing and we started next level with the others 6 tokens.
For the following level things got back to normal

Did you head to sonic's nightmare by chance?
Me and the Time Travelers encountered this very issue in a net game and suspect 1 of the tokens was eaten up by the alternate exit linedef action.

Last edited:
try again. are you downloading both the 001 and 002 files or just one of them? Because you need both.

Odd since I just downloaded both and neither came up as corrupted for me.
you do have both files in the same folder right?

Last edited:
Would it be possible to include older versions of the mod in your Drive backup link? (2.0.1, 2.0, etc)
I find myself unable to join MS sessions due to them running older versions of the mod which I cannot download.

It's their responsibility to update when issues get fixed. That said, I'll think about it as we got another update brewing. It might be a good idea.
Also, if you're ok with the split zip download, the old versions are actually available for download now on the history tab.

(go figure I didn't know this had the older downloads until now)

The title cards of some levels are all capitalized (ARID CANYON ZONE 1 [2.1-2.1.6]), some are not (Greenflower Zone 1), and some are even half capitalized (Castle EGGMAN Hub). Are these intentional?

not really, I'll get that fixed as we got one last set of fixes to put in place before I'm putting a hold on any more updates outside of major issues for about a month.

Last thing I want is to drive people crazy trying to have the correct version of this mod when it just released.

There will be one more update before tomorrow's video premieres. Then we should be done with the "unofficial public beta period". You can still post any issues that you may have, but going forward, only the game breaking ones will be addressed so as to not frustrate everyone for not having the latest version.

I would like to apologize for the serious issues that affected unlockables and needed to be fixed after release. The plan going forward is to have version 2.0.3 be the last bug fix update until February, baring any more game breaking bugs caused by the mod, and if anymore updates are needed.

Last edited:
In general, I do believe the reason for the long load times in OpenGL is because the shaders have to compile first (a technology which software does not use, at least not in the same form). The Museum has a lot of different sprites and textures, and fixing OpenGL's load times will require work on the part of the developers (of the game itself, not the pack). Software meanwhile loads the Museum instantly for me.

On the pack itself, it is pretty obvious a lot of work went into this, and I understand why it took so long to test since there is a lot of complexity regarding how the maps and everything are laid out (but it appears it was all worth it). It will obviously take a while for me to get all the way through.

Back