Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0

[Open Assets] Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0 2.0.17

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Completing Beta Quest is literally impossible for me. More specifically Deep Sea Zone Act 2. Every time I play it, I get helplessly lost and confused. Shouldn't there be arrows pointing where to go? This also applies to both Acts of Mine Maze.

Completing Beta Quest is literally impossible for me. More specifically Deep Sea Zone Act 2. Every time I play it, I get helplessly lost and confused. Shouldn't there be arrows pointing where to go? This also applies to both Acts of Mine Maze.
Well,the Beta Quest levels are meant to be puzzle-ish, starting from THZ2 maze. The levels were just ported,not recreated so it will be too easy.Arrows wouldnt make any sense at all since you need to figure out how to get to the end yourself.

Besides,the Endless Timer exists for a reason :V

Well,the Beta Quest levels are meant to be puzzle-ish, starting from THZ2 maze. The levels were just ported,not recreated so it will be too easy.Arrows wouldnt make any sense at all since you need to figure out how to get to the end yourself.

Besides,the Endless Timer exists for a reason :V
Arrows would still help. I've never liked mazes, personally. I always found them pointless, because people could get lost very easily, if they don't know what they're doing. I won't be able to unlock the SRB1 Remake or v2.1's Aerial Garden without a guide for beta quest, as for some reason, the Beta Quest is locking their availability. We have to complete it with all emeralds to unlock them.

#I-LIKE-PUREFAT!
srb20194.png

I know that but I can’t seem to extract 001. The message says it’s corrupted.
Post automatically merged:

Every time I open 001 in WinRar it gives me the diagnostic messages meaning it's corrupted.
try 7zip as that's the program I used to make the split zip.

Castle Eggman 1.09.4 (Final Demo) should be using the version of the music with the trumpets and not the one with the updated strings, for 1:1 accuracy.

I was going through the v1.09.4 levels, with all 7 Chaos Emeralds, but when I went into GFZ2 from v1.09.4, I immediately went searching for RedXVI's house in that act (because I want to disturb his picnic and get the 8th emerald), only to find it wasn't there. RedXVI's picnic blanket isn't there, either. Am I doing something wrong? Or do I have to do something else to get the 8th Emerald? Because I do NOT want to complete Black Hole Zone due to it's dumpster fire level design and strict time limit.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, the info you need is right here: https://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/RedXVI#Black_Chaos_Emerald_(v1.09.4_only)

EDIT: NEVER MIND I FIGURED IT OUT! Thank you, SRB2 Wiki!

EDIT 2: So I managed to find the house and RedXVI, but I may have gotten nothing after disturbing his picnic, because when I transformed, it was just regular Super Sonic. Going into v1.09.4's CEZ2 also didn't do what I expected after following the instructions. Again, am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:
there's a bug in part 5 of the "vs everyone" boss rush where, in the second fight (the one with the small egg mobile and the 1.09.4 egg mobile), if one of them kills the other through infighting, the red barrier doesn't open once the remaining boss is defeated (nevermind, i was supposed to defeat the jetty syns as well)

Last edited:
For a moment , i thought that
Lava Reef Act 1
had a softlock , sorry for the earlier post

Last edited:
I was going through the v1.09.4 levels, with all 7 Chaos Emeralds, but when I went into GFZ2 from v1.09.4, I immediately went searching for RedXVI's house in that act (because I want to disturb his picnic and get the 8th emerald), only to find it wasn't there. RedXVI's picnic blanket isn't there, either. Am I doing something wrong? Or do I have to do something else to get the 8th Emerald? Because I do NOT want to complete Black Hole Zone due to it's dumpster fire level design and strict time limit.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, the info you need is right here: https://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/RedXVI#Black_Chaos_Emerald_(v1.09.4_only)

EDIT: NEVER MIND I FIGURED IT OUT! Thank you, SRB2 Wiki!

EDIT 2: So I managed to find the house and RedXVI, but I may have gotten nothing after disturbing his picnic, because when I transformed, it was just regular Super Sonic. Going into v1.09.4's CEZ2 also didn't do what I expected after following the instructions. Again, am I doing something wrong?
SRB2 the Past does not have Hyper available as I couldn't figure out how to restore it.

SRB2 the Past does not have Hyper available as I couldn't figure out how to restore it.
God damn it. Well, is there still 8 emeralds? How am I supposed to unlock Pandora's Box without the 8th one if there isn't?
And who said anything about restoring the Hyper form when you can remake it entirely? The team behind Mystic Realm: Community Edition did that, but that's a remake on it's own.

God damn it. Well, is there still 8 emeralds? How am I supposed to unlock Pandora's Box without the 8th one if there isn't?
And who said anything about restoring the Hyper form when you can remake it entirely? The team behind Mystic Realm: Community Edition did that, but that's a remake on it's own.
go to Castle Eggman Act 2 Final Demo (1.09.4) and jump to the pool on the main hub of the stage

after that , a strange message will appear , finish the stage and you'll see a suprise

Back