Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0

[Open Assets] Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0 2.0.17

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Glaber i need to show you this:
1690401305960.png

Post automatically merged:

burrowing? You mean barrowing, right? If that's the case then yea.
Lex meant borrowing the assets for him not burrowing or barrowing

I can't, it's not an open asset. Anything added to this mod has to be one in order to be included at all.

I wasn't aware this was preventing its inclusion -- I've spoken to Nev3r and we've agreed to relicense the release to have both maintain and modify permissions, which should be enough to be compatible with your efforts in The Past. Please feel free to include it in a future update, and let me know if any other development material I've put out is similarily inadvertently incompatible!

Last edited:
I wasn't aware this was preventing its inclusion -- I've spoken to Nev3r and we've agreed to relicense the release to have both maintain and modify permissions, which should be enough to be compatible with your efforts in The Past. Please feel free to include it in a future update, and let me know if any other development material I've put out is similarily inadvertently incompatible!
Will do if and when I become aware of it.

Can you add back Homing ring for final demo only on Match/CTF that was removed in 2.0?

Something Feels Off About This, And It Makes Me Feel Like There Is Going To Be a New Exhibit Like Sonic The Hedgehog DOOM Or Something Else.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-29 144716.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-29 144716.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 73
Man, Brak 2.0 is so much harder in the Everyone Boss Gauntlet, compared to the 2.0 one, partly because the walls block straight-facing missile rides, and partly because that stage is particularly more laggy on my device. I just barely managed to beat him in the 2.0 gauntlet, and this one is magnitutes harder. Still, I've come too far in the Everyone gauntlet to give up now. If the Return to Colosseum warps are ever taken, do they save your place in the gauntlet, or do you have to start from the beginning again? At this point I'm contemplating killing myself enough times to get infinite lives on this save so Game Overs won't take me farther back.

Hey um so theres this one server for srb2 past that has a hud for tokens and red rings whats the mod that adds the red rings?

Man, Brak 2.0 is so much harder in the Everyone Boss Gauntlet, compared to the 2.0 one, partly because the walls block straight-facing missile rides, and partly because that stage is particularly more laggy on my device. I just barely managed to beat him in the 2.0 gauntlet, and this one is magnitutes harder. Still, I've come too far in the Everyone gauntlet to give up now. If the Return to Colosseum warps are ever taken, do they save your place in the gauntlet, or do you have to start from the beginning again? At this point I'm contemplating killing myself enough times to get infinite lives on this save so Game Overs won't take me farther back.
Keep Trying And You Will Win Once You Know His Attack Pattern, I've Already Beat SRB2 The Past And Yes It Did Take Me A Bunch Of Tries Until I Learned His Attack Pattern And Yes I Died Still But I Did Beat It, So The Key Too Winning Is Too Not Give Up And Keep Trying.

Hey um so theres this one server for srb2 past that has a hud for tokens and red rings whats the mod that adds the red rings?
The Tokens You Got Will Appear If You Press TAB It Will Basically Let You See How Many Chao Emeralds,Emblems And Tokens You Have But Red Rings I Don't Know, And Is This What You Mean By Red Rings? https://mb.srb2.org/threads/red-rings.30392/

Last edited:
Keep Trying And You Will Win Once You Know His Attack Pattern, I've Already Beat SRB2 The Past And Yes It Did Take Me A Bunch Of Tries Until I Learned His Attack Pattern And Yes I Died Still But I Did Beat It, So The Key Too Winning Is Too Not Give Up And Keep Trying.

The Tokens You Got Will Appear If You Press TAB It Will Basically Let You See How Many Chao Emeralds,Emblems And Tokens You Have But Red Rings I Don't Know, And Is This What You Mean By Red Rings? https://mb.srb2.org/threads/red-rings.30392/
No i mean the collectable red rings (from colors)

Also theres this really sting current flowing from the pipe i can't get through can i find a way to turn it off

Finally completed this mod after some time of not playing it,and i must say: After all i had to go through, Glaber was angry at me for going into the Museum before the opening ceremony at night.

Back