Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0

[Open Assets] Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0 2.0.17

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
I think it's about time I actually make a post here that's worth making and reading.
This mod.
Is INCREDIBLE.
Not just incredible, but also VERY very convenient!
You can experience older versions of the game in one press (or...more?) without having to go through the hassle of downloading all the previous versions that are available for your computer, while also not having to deal with any possible bugs in the versions themselves, and also experiencing the versions' secrets in their pure(?) forms.
The additional secrets with stuff I haven't even heard being spoken of before are also a treat.
Seriously, thank god for this, because I constantly wish that I was born early enough to see the growth of SRB2 before 2.1. This is really the only convenient way for me to do so.
The fact that you were able to get some of these versions that were once probably thought as lost to time is very impressive, and I applaud you for going so far as to doing that. (not that i doubted the possibility...)
The tantrum level after Metal Sonic gets mad is impressive...and that warning that appears seems very real...hmmmmm...
Oh god. Now this is starting to sound cheesy.
Anyway, this mod is awesome, you're awesome for coming up with the idea of making it, and I will patiently await both the new versions of SRB2 and this mod that will come following after.

srb20127.png

Oookay, maybe the version number isn't COMPLETELY accurate here...(I'm using .14, I don't have a .13)
But I guess I'm just being nit-picky. It's something that can be easily overlooked.

srb20001.png

Wow, turns out this is a test. Well I discovered this before I downloaded this. In Arid Canyon 2, I played around with noclip running around, then I fell to this tunnel. I thought this was unused.
And while playing in this Past mod, I use objplace to see if there's actually full Arid Canyon 2, welp, there is.

Last edited:
I can't, it's not an open asset. Anything added to this mod has to be one in order to be included at all.

i've been trying to do this, i've gotten all 7 emeralds and got out of RVZ in SP and MP and RedXVI still wasn't there. any help? or is that achievement wip.

Attachments

• srb20026.png
    srb20026.png
    197.9 KB · Views: 40
hey Glaber, in Beta Quest Techno Hill Zone Act 2 was the hardest stage for me so can you provide me hints

If it was any other mod other than SRB2 the Past, that would be a possibility, but stuff added to SRB2 the Past needs to be open assets because this mod doubles as a huge open asset resource too. It can't have closed assets of any kind (barring status change after being added)

If it was any other mod other than SRB2 the Past, that would be a possibility, but stuff added to SRB2 the Past needs to be open assets because this mod doubles as a huge open asset resource too. It can't have closed assets of any kind (barring status change after being added)
If it's Open Assets can it be used for burrowing or editing levels?

Back