Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0

[Open Assets] Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0 2.0.17

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
What?! I can't help you then as it sounds like it might be a windows 10 screw up update.
I don't know if it depends on the equipment but in my case I have updated windows 10 and still has the midi player

I'd argue this is one of the most important SRB2 mods ever, and wow, just now i noticed it finally was done

I'm so happy it was able to go through the huge change from 2.1 to 2.2

...now i feel nostalgic for when i was feeling nostalgic while playing this mod years ago LOL

Because neo aerial garden (original choice) wasn't hard enough.
Hard? Don't make me laugh. I managed to beat all of the challenges (apart from the button hunts, which I did as Knuckles, and History Clash, which is a nightmare to put up with), as Tails. 2.1 ERZ2 ain't that bad. If it was 2.0 ERZ2, I would've lost it because of the wind tunnel room ALWAYS screwing me over at least once during the run. And there's no checkpoints in Metals Challenge, which would've made it even worse.

You do have a point, though. Neo Aerial Garden Zone isn't that hard of a level to get through as say, ERZ2. Accessing it is the hard part, but completing it? Nah.

I mean, yeah, he can fly everywhere, but his flight has a cap to it. If it didn't, it would've been too easy.
Plus, he's not as fast as Sonic or even Knuckles.
Even though your right on that one, tails can still be fast. By using a tip that speedrunners do, and it's when spindashing. Then jump, then fly. BOOM! That's it.

Both.

The Brak fight at the end came about because there were 2 scrapped bosses for Sonic doom 2. Both of these were ment to be Spider Master mind reskins, however I noticed that Eggman's animations worked better as a mancubus replacement instead.

Midiman got his hand on both sets of sprites that were avaiable and expanded them where necessary. Brak's sprites were mostly pre-existing but not in a ready to use state until then.

With SSNTails' approval of the changes, Both bosses were then implemented as a singular 2 phase boss fight unique to SRB2 the Past allowing both bosses to fill the roll they were meant to play years ago.

There was no Death Egg Zone act 2 and the credits map is the real credits map for Sonic Doom 2, minus the exit, but it would had been very anticlimactic to just end the campaign without a final boss, at least for getting into it in the old building.

So I just read through this 25-page forum and well, I can't find a Android port, and the .bin came from mirror link

There is no android port.
But it is possible to play SRB2+ SRB2TP 2.0 on a fanmade 2.2.10 port,though.You can find it at the home forum and its made by Lactozilla,so i think it was that he wanted to say.

Back