Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0

[Open Assets] Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0 2.0.17

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
SRB2 itself doesn't trigger all the same unlockables this mod has when using save cheats, and from the sounds of it, could actualy re-lock some unlockables too.

SRB2 itself doesn't trigger all the same unlockables this mod has when using save cheats, and from the sounds of it, could actualy re-lock some unlockables too.
Hey quick question. So when the museum got an update it seems that all the unlockables were re-locked when specifically using multiplayer. I had almost everything unlocked on version 2.0.4 aside from the 100 emblem unlock and suddenly they are now locked but only in multiplayer on version 2.0.9. It was working previously so I have no idea what could've possibly happened here. Will I have to clear out my save file and unlock everything again?

Multiplayer unlockable support for in levels never worked.

that's why Metal's challenge has a check for a player playing as metal sonic in multiplayer in the Colosseum hub

I may have phrased it a bit awkwardly. So as far as I can tell, everything unlocked in singleplayer won't work in multiplayer? Metal's Challenge I can definitely understand. Although more specifically the last boss rush, entrance to egg rock hub, as well as the unlockables hub all being locked out in multiplayer. Thankfully I can work around getting into the egg rock hub via level select. I'm just a bit nitpicky with it. Overall, I had an absolute blast to the past, pun intended, playing in single player. Multiplayer still has a lot to unpack regardless of the unlockable content anyways.

Thanks a bunch for your hard work.

Yea, Egg rock needed that level select work around for the same reason, and the Everyone Rush uses a chaos emerald check in multiplayer.

Unless we get unlockable support for multiplayer, workarounds will always be needed.

Alright thanks a bunch! I thought I was crazy for a moment since I couldn't figure out what the problem was with my friends because we wanted to do the everyone boss rush. I appreciate the help!

That was disabled in SRB2 2.0.
Post automatically merged:

Because they are unlockable characters and each one is tied to either thier unlock method, a scrapped unlock idea, or a close enough unlock method and an emblem hut based on their appearance in another project.
By Your Logic Sonic Would Be Unlockable Too? LOL
turn it on in sound options.
No I Meant The Midi Playback I Know The Midi Option Is In The Sounds Section But I Don't Have That Option

this got removed?
1675972971555.png

Back