Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0

[Open Assets] Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0 2.0.17

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Do what the lower text says so you can do what the top text says you can do.

Fun fact, the top text is actually a screen shot from one of the trailers for the mod.

today....i lost 109 emblems all the possible endings, characters and secrets...... all this was due to a corruption of the addon data due to a power outage in my area

Last screenshot before the disaster:
View attachment 83772
OOF, I hate when that happens.

srb20188.png

Lava Reef it's complicated level, how pass lava reef???
edit: how pass SD2???

View attachment 83813
Lava Reef it's complicated level, how pass lava reef???
edit: how pass SD2???
A original sonic doom 2 addon it was hard
Just because was very easy just lost way

And the automap very helped.
But it has already been removed from srb2.

So if you are already playing with mods.

Just Add a @#₽&ing minimap.

Post automatically merged:

And else addon on health.
If someone makes it

OOF, I hate when that happens.
The only thing I was able to save are the perl save files, not everything else... I found out that a cousin of mine has a copy of the addon data but he is very secretive with his things so... let's collect everything again

perfect! 2 other endings are missing to complete it
srb20266.png

Last edited:
Just want to ask, what is the original song of music [LTBL] (The music plays when Earless comes)

The midi used in the mod was also used in a few places in SRB1.

ok so my pc broke and now i have and new pc that is worse than the other so I LOST ALL MY PROGRESS. i need to beat srb2 and complete srb2 the past AGAIN

ok so my pc broke and now i have and new pc that is worse than the other so I LOST ALL MY PROGRESS. i need to beat srb2 and complete srb2 the past AGAIN
but with sometimes lag or the pc just freezing in middle of the game

No idea, but that version always had a big visual bug that can't be fixed unless the stage was changed. Like how it was in SRB2 2.1.

No idea, but that version always had a big visual bug that can't be fixed unless the stage was changed. Like how it was in SRB2 2.1.
Being honest..... neo areal garden that level that stands out in structure but is emptier than a February 14

It's not like they wanted to make the level stable either, so... Neo Areal Garden is one of the most empty levels I've tried

Either way I have no way to fix the hard bug. You'll just have to wait for 2.2.11 to fix it.

what's hud is this in 2 photos???
EDIT: it's answer
It is (a state secret I will not say for legal reasons)

Blame Mystic. He's the one who made the level. I just ported it.
In the same way, to preserve the level as it was designed, nothing else can be done (neo areal garden's answer is srb2 2.2.11)

It is (a state secret I will not say for legal reasons)

In the same way, to preserfve the level as it was designed, nothing else can be done (neo areal garden's answer is srb2 2.2.11)
New avatar redko?

Back