Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0

Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0 [Open Asset] 2.0.15 No Split Zip

ok so ive been trying to unlock sonic doom 2 and i did completed all of metal challenges and all boss rushes with all the chaos emeralds and did find the old museum and pushed the earless metal into the bird bath and went to the old campaigns room but i couldn't find sonic doom 2 anywhere. now i did notice a unlock in the extra's menu that reads: "your doom! defeat a long forgotten and unfinished foe" which judging by the name of it i would think it has something to do with sonic doom 2 but i cant figure out what this foe is i thought it was the old egg robots from the beta quest egg rock but i defeated them twice and nothing happened i did not unlock the extra so if anyone could give me a little push in the right direction not really like the full answer cause i still wanna try to figure some things out on my own but theres alot of levels and i dont wanna comb through them all to find one guy and defeat him so just a hint is all or if it has nothing to do with that then what am i doing wrong with the doom thing i did not cheat what so ever so idk.
In Sonic doom 2 there are two secret levels

Although i'll else no founded Them lol
By map command now i know
One secret it's remake of Green flower zone (hello wolfenstein from doom 2)
And two it's the knuckles zone.

Maybe try found he here?

I'm sorry, could you please say that again? No offense, but I couldn't understand what you said.

ok i did not know there was a red button you had to press first i knew about the breakable wall i forgot to mention it but i didnt know about the red button.

srb20011.png

2.2 GFZ textures in Beta Quest & Dev 98 RMZ1 *Confirmed*

Last edited:
Ah yea, that confirms it for me. That one was a case of forgetting to load in the maps after addressing that issue.

He's in there because he picked you up from the everyone gauntlet (or the ERZ one)

He also works as a sign that you meet 1 of 2 requirements to get to the old museum.

also how do i escape the volcano or reach heaven i got almost everthing but i dont have the red volcano 1.09.4 and neo astrial garden (i forgor the name)

This just got released? I never knew I had an older version of it.

Correction: Never mind. I took a look at older posts.

also how do i escape the volcano or reach heaven i got almost everthing but i dont have the red volcano 1.09.4 and neo astrial garden (i forgor the name)
"Escape The Vulcano" emblem requires you to go to GFZ1 from 1.09.4 and jump on the nearest house 3 times. RedXVI will sent to hell ala. RVZ from 1.09.4, and completing it will award you that emblem.

To get "Reach the Heaven" you must first go through all the phases of RedXVI in 1.09.4 era and have all Chaos Emeralds(i think you dont need to do it but idk).Then,go to any version Castle Eggman Act 2 from 2.0 era and make it to the area with cannonball field.When you opened the doors,you have a revolving door you must go through.Stick on the walls on the left.If you did it,you will find a small library with RedXVI dressed as a pope. He said he was sorry for all those actions he did to you in 1.09.4. Then,he will send you to Neo Aerial Garden,which you just need to complete to get the emblem(and you can also replay it in Extras Hub)

Close. Both secrets require all 7 emeralds yes, but the neo aerial Garden secret has nothing to do with the 1.09.4 secrets.

Close. Both secrets require all 7 emeralds yes, but the neo aerial Garden secret has nothing to do with the 1.09.4 secrets.
1. "Escape The Vulcano" doesnt actually require all 7 emeralds,all ya need to do is use either Tails or Knuckles to get up on that hill with RedXVI's house and jump on it 3 times.

2. Pope RedXVI clearly said that he knows you from before,even if 1.09.4 and 2.0 are clearly diffrent versions,meaning that secrets you did in 1.09.4 are techniclly canon.

Canon, but not required.

Also you do need the 7 emeralds even with Tails and Knuckles. Unless a programmer broke the emerald check sector trigger.

today....i lost 109 emblems all the possible endings, characters and secrets...... all this was due to a corruption of the addon data due to a power outage in my area

Last screenshot before the disaster:
srb20245.png

Back