Sonic Advance 2: Boostmentum

Sonic Advance 2: Boostmentum 2.0 - Big Rework (Aerial Preservation & More!)

The only thing that needs to be changed is to make it auto-disable when super (it messes with SA-Sonic's super form for example) but other than that, this mod is perfect.

Also, I saw you (Star) say in an earlier post that you're interested in making universal mods, are you open to requests? if not I understand, you do you, you make what you want to make.
I will not be disabling it when super, because it works fine with the majority of super forms and that's a custom character anyway. You can always use the console command boostm to turn it off if it doesn't work quite right on a certain character.

You're welcome to make requests, sure.

Is a "Universal Walljump Lua" possible? Because that would give characters that don't gain height better recovery.

Is a "Universal Walljump Lua" possible? Because that would give characters that don't gain height better recovery.
Its definitely possible. Not sure if its something I particularly would make myself though. I haven't really thought of what else I'd like to see in this game yet other than a universal grind. Maybe an optimized universal light dash, since the couple out there either have sync issues in multiplayer or cause large performance decreases.

We now have the first level made specifically for Boostmentum - Nu Angel Island!
Check it out!

jana from stephchars starts going lightspeed after you go underwater and it gets faster if you dash
Post automatically merged:

before going underwater and dashing
srb20010.gif

after going underwater and dashing

srb20011.gif

Post automatically merged:

nevermind, it somewhat happens out of water aswell but mostly in water, its like the highest speed you had turned into your regular speed

Attachments

• srb20010.gif
    srb20010.gif
    7.8 MB · Views: 75
  • srb20010.gif
    srb20010.gif
    7.8 MB · Views: 213
Last edited:
its like the highest speed you had turned into your regular speed
This is caused by using another momentum or speed modifying mod alongside mine. Characters with their own boosts are incompatible, as the description states. Many OCs tend to add a million abilities that can conflict, so official characters (vanilla and modded) are recommended.

Hey star, is it ok if i can make an edit of this momentum mod called PizzaMomentum? (Basically the same premise, but more pizza tower if that makes sense.) Seeing as its acts like Peppinos Mach Speed Mechanic, i think it would fit with some sound effects put in replacement of the boostmomentum sound effects.

I dunno when its going to be done, but I am working on a new version of Boostmentum that should have a fun assortment of new features as well as a more simplified mapper-version that anyone can use (and upload) on their custom stages.

Hey star, is it ok if i can make an edit of this momentum mod called PizzaMomentum? (Basically the same premise, but more pizza tower if that makes sense.) Seeing as its acts like Peppinos Mach Speed Mechanic, i think it would fit with some sound effects put in replacement of the boostmomentum sound effects.
That's fine with me, as long as its for personal-use and not published to this site or other mod sites.
It should also keep the original name, since it would not be a new mod (e.g. Boostmentum-PizzamentumEdit.pk3) and the original credits need to stay in the pk3.

Other than that, edit whatever you want.

Hey! when I try to go on the page it says that the resources could not be found, do ya know why?
Any edits to the page take it down for some reason. Should be up now!

Last edited:
I dunno when its going to be done, but I am working on a new version of Boostmentum that should have a fun assortment of new features as well as a more simplified mapper-version that anyone can use (and upload) on their custom stages.

That's fine with me, as long as its for personal-use and not published to this site or other mod sites.
I'd also request that the original credits are left inside of the pk3 and the lua files.

Other than that, edit whatever you want - go wild!

Thank you for letting me know, it's up now.

I'd also request that the original credits are left inside of the pk3 and the lua files.

oki

It should also keep the original name, since it would not be a new name (e.g. Boostmentum-PizzamentumEdit.pk3) and the original credits need to stay in the pk3.

The page seems to be down again, can you fix it pls?

The page seems to be down again, can you fix it pls?
mod pages go down any time there is any edits on them. nothing I can do to speed that up; you just gotta wait and check a bit later.

why mod pages don't display the previous pre-edit version, while waiting for the edits to be approved is quite bizarre but its how this place is for some reason.

mod pages go down any time there is any edits on them. nothing I can do to speed that up; you just gotta wait and check a bit later.

why mod pages don't display the previous pre-edit version, while waiting for the edits to be approved is quite bizarre but its how this place is for some reason.
alright, thanks for the quick reply

there is a bug with other boosts like moden sonic

Attachments

• srb20005.gif
    srb20005.gif
    5.2 MB · Views: 66
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back