someone named light bein rude on servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my experience that me (with DAIMAO) had to deal with:
(Note DAIMAO that you did cause drama so excuse my rudeness there)
The dialog is near the bottom for those who wanna read it.

Attachments

• log-2023-08-26_14-14-34.txt
    110.2 KB · Views: 64
  • log-2023-08-26_15-13-07.txt
    125.5 KB · Views: 47
To be completely fair to myself, this guy is completely insane, of course I wouldn't take any of it lying down
Post automatically merged:

this whole light shitshow is seriously getting out of hand.

I joined a battlemod server I saw that light was there and i jokingly said "IM BACK FOR REVENGE" but then soon after Jesus.B joined and started filling the server up with twitter drama ugh

i have logs

Attachments

• log-2023-10-04_10-51-49.txt
    78.9 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
lol i remember how he said that he wasn't _Light_ but Jesus.B.

yet, they have the same IP from that day and from a few other days ago.
then he said that his IP got leaked and some "guy" was using his IP to pretend it was him.

even tho i didn't fall for his bullshit lmao.

Rule 12: Do not bump threads pointlessly. Make sure your post adds something to the discussion.
lol

nice response before attempting to crash a server
update: he been lying to people that I did weird shit like pretending to him and SAYING THE FUCKING N WORD on a server.

yet, he fuckin is lying and not only that I had most of these stuff recorded which proves light/necto/jesus.b wrong since I saw him do the thing that he told everyone else that I was doing on logs and on recordings.

What the actual fuck is wrong with this guy.

I almost want to suggest a login feature for some servers where you must have a SRB2MB account to be able to join servers that have some option on that wont let anyone join without having an account. A login feature for SRB2 pretty much.

It's a dumb idea, sure, but it can reduce the amount of griefing in servers.

update: he been lying to people that I did weird shit like pretending to him and SAYING THE FUCKING N WORD on a server.

yet, he fuckin is lying and not only that I had most of these stuff recorded which proves light/necto/jesus.b wrong since I saw him do the thing that he told everyone else that I was doing on logs and on recordings.

What the actual fuck is wrong with this guy.
Im a different person from _Light_/Necto

I almost want to suggest a login feature for some servers where you must have a SRB2MB account to be able to join servers that have some option on that wont let anyone join without having an account. A login feature for SRB2 pretty much.

It's a dumb idea, sure, but it can reduce the amount of griefing in servers.
while that sounds cool and all, it prob won't be a good idea for players that are trying out srb2 multiplayer for the first time. not the fact, some people could make fake logins to get the player password
Im a different person from _Light_/Necto
same ip as them bud.

while that sounds cool and all, it prob won't be a good idea for players that are trying out srb2 multiplayer for the first time. not the fact, some people could make fake logins to get the player password

same ip as them bud.
idrk then,i dont think my pc is hacked isnt it?

same ip as them bud.
yea im a diff person but idrk how tf we have the same ip,i dobut being a light alt account

Um guys if you're attacking Jesus.B, read DAIMAO's logs. In the server, both Necto/Light AND Jesus.B were present. At the same time. So it quite literally cant be him. Back off ok?

Um guys if you're attacking Jesus.B, read DAIMAO's logs. In the server, both Necto/Light AND Jesus.B were present. At the same time. So it quite literally cant be him. Back off ok?
thx man,besides i squashed the beef with necto somehow

they have the same IP as each other plus he had two instances of srb2 running on the same server with different names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back