someone named light bein rude on servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro ur just telling an obvious lie rn, you cant ignore the MOUNTAINS of evidence this thread has.
"evidence", that is possibily edited
Post automatically merged:

BUT WHAT IF LIGHT IS A HACKER
HE WOULDVE BE USING MY IP CUZ HE PROBABLY GOT ACCESS TO IT OH SHIT

Last edited:
There's an issue, what if all this debate was for nothing, because that person who joined twice is just a third person, who has nothing to do, except just to troll, and add more salt to the injury

also light tried to frame bashy bush for saying "i will fuck you up like i fucked your mom"

he also has 3 vpns, even though he tells other people to stop using it.

also light tried to frame bashy bush for saying "i will fuck you up like i fucked your mom"

this guy bro

Man just stop acting and admit your light

this guy bro

Man just stop acting and admit your light
_Light_ is a real person, my guy. And he pretty much actually exist here on the Srb2 Community.

If so, in case that log was true, he was just impersonating him, trying to do bad stuff under his name, just to make Light look bad.
Because both Jesus.B and Light are two completely different people, who actually exist, theyre both real individuals

If so, in case that log was true, he was just impersonating him, trying to do bad stuff under his name, just to make Light look bad.
Because both Jesus.B and Light are two completely different people, who actually exist, theyre both real
theres literally proof jesus.b is light, i swear to fucking god bro

what the fuck. what server was that on. what the actual fuck is wrong with this guy.

it is true tho
i mean, a log its a text file anyways, so it is easy to manipulate any proof, by opening a game, joining with a second window to your own game twice, and then changing the name before posting it here, or alternatively, renaming it yourself ingame, and then deleting the line with the console text that says that X player changed their name to Y

i mean, a log its a text file anyways, so it is easy to manipulate any proof, by opening a game, joining with a second window to your own game twice, and then changing the name before posting it here, or alternatively, renaming it yourself ingame, and then deleting the line with the console text that says that X player changed their name to Y
or you can just edit the log itself

or you can just edit the log itself
either way its more than redundant, to set as example as to why a log should not be taken as definitive proof, if so, only as a complementary proof, to add more weight to your claim. Yet not as the main evidence

k, but i still think hes light
either way its more than redundant, to set as example as to why a log should not be taken as definitive proof, if so, only as a complementary proof, to add more weight to your claim. Yet not as the main evidence

There's an issue, what if all this debate was for nothing, because that person who joined twice is just a third person, who has nothing to do, except just to troll, and add more salt to the injury
Well thats could possibly be true, but who would probably hacked other than or impersonated other than light (possibly) to be jesus.b?

Last edited:
(this isn't shown on the video but you can join the same server with 3 or more srb2's open on the same IP and computer)
This is true. I showed this in a stream of mine, i had opened about 10 SRB2's and joined my server. Same IP as well.

I was just scrolling through the master server list and saw a person names Light. Not sure if that's the troller or the original Light.
1698172855858.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back