After reading about this mod on TV Tropes, I definitely think Facciolo could have some fun interactions with my OCs…

For the Belnades sisters, he'd taunt them by bringing up how he had a conversation with a purple tie-dye hedgehog who really wants them dead, which all four would recognize as being their archenemy, Mysto Majora Kijadhimov (yes, the middle name/clan name is a Majora's Mask reference, for those who didn't notice). Cassandra and Flora would still be confident that they could take him down (after a moment of panic in Flora's case), but Annie and Sonja would probably need half a minute to regain their composure.

In Garcia's case, Garcia would just call Facciolo out for his mindgame/body-jacking shenanigans and declare his intent to fry him. If Garcia's in co-op with Marine, however, Marine's conversation with Facciolo would take precedence, and once Facciolo starts making death threats against Marine, Garcia would freaking lose it and make Flamberge-esque threats to scorch Facciolo so thoroughly that lava would seem cool compared to him. (Garcia has a huge crush on Marine, FYI.)

Legault would just state his intent to bring Facciolo to justice for his crimes.

This is all just conjectural; I dunno much about this Facciolo, so I have no idea what he'd say.

Last edited:
How do I switch magic modes with Aether in the Persona mod? I'm using controller, but keyboard would be nice too.
Use whatever buttons/keys are bound to Custom 1 and 2 to scroll through magic modes, which are then used in the Skills menu

Question, I'm playing through silverhorn right now, and I was wondering, is there any way I can activate the Sol forms specifically when having both emerald sets?

Question, I'm playing through silverhorn right now, and I was wondering, is there any way I can activate the Sol forms specifically when having both emerald sets?
Just do the same button combination as super forms
The catch is pressing spin twice let's you go into the super form instead of the sol one lol

I like this mod a lot, i kinda need to get good with Aether for Mindscape because of the Facciolo's "I HAVE HIGH GROUND INAZUMA, YOU CANNOT BEAT ME!" ass position.

I did it but :devastation:

Last edit, managed to beat Mindscape and dude... i'm flabbergasted like dude we beat him and gone to credits, we literally played a movie ( laughed my ass off when i realized i only passed through DS1 and need to pass DS2 ). Anyway i love the story you made but Inazuma need to jump on him in phase 1 i think
Post automatically merged:

When i turn Ultimate and fly around Eggman Castle, somehow i get 1500 more rings and in boss fight when i turn ultimate and use jump then spin button, he instantly lose all rings, it was intentional? dumb me, it was foxbot lua.

Last edited:
Still can't get into Mindscape Zone despite having a completed save file with all of the emeralds, so I'm just gonna post my JSON file here, hope somebody can help:

["lifeless.lua", "L_ringkeep-v1.1.pk3", "L_ringdrain-v1.1.lua", "L_EnemiesDropRings-v1.2.lua", "VL_sloperollangle-v9.1.lua", "VL_anglestand-v1.5.1.lua", "lenientBubbles-1.1.lua", "lenientCrushersAndPits-2.1.lua", "l_jumpleniency-v1.lua", "L_ClimbSpin-v1.pk3", "DropDashCometDash.pk3", "l_cometdash-v2a.pk3", "L_UsefulSpinDash-v1.0.lua", "L_RunDust_V1.lua", "L_SpeedPreventsDamage_v1.1.lua", "CL_SMSReborn-v3-2.pk3", "CL_XSonic-v1.1c.pk3", "CL_AdventureSonic-v1.8b.pk3", "L_AdventureSonic-InfiniteSuperBounce.wad", "SA-JasonGriffithVoice.pk3", "CL_CDSonic-WhisponEditV1.6.4.pk3", "CL_OVASonic-V2.1.pk3", "CL_ShadowPlus-V1-P.pk3", "cl_RushChars-v1.3.pk3", "CL_DeltaChars-v1.1.pk3", "csl_silverhorn-v1.pk3", "CL_StephCharsOC-v3.pk3", "CL_TeamNew-v1.0.2d.pk3", "CL_CloneFighter-v3.0.pk3", "L_GemAbilities-v1.3.pk3", "X_TriangleFades-v1.wad", "L_ESP-v2.pk3", "VL_CustomMonitors-v4.wad", "L_AdventureMonitors-v4.1.pk3", "L_AdventureEmblems-v2b.pk3", "L_SAExplosions-v2.pk3", "L_GoalRing-v2.4cc.pk3", "BetterLives_v1.11.pk3", "L_GSOptiMenu.pk3", "L_CustomHudThing-v2.0.1.pk3", "L_MoreActClearThemes-v1.8.1.pk3", "L_SuperRedux-v1.3.pk3", "L_SuperColorsRevamp-v2.1.pk3", "L_YFCustomAnimatedColorsWave_v1.2.pk3", "L_Pi_Colors_v6.lua", "L_KodachromeColors-v1.1.pk3", "L_BubbleColors-v1.1.pk3", "l-colsel-v5.pk3", "L_EmeraldStatus-v2.wad"]

Here are some notes about certain files in case people ask:

(None of these files were created by me, I just like to make edited versions of things to fit them in better with my setup)

"lifeless.lua":
just forces your life count to be 10. (because with this setup, for some reason, death pits take two lives instead of one, I've gotten gameovered so many times because of this bug, and I am over it)

"DropDashCometDash":
just gives SRB2 Sonic a drop dash to use alongside the Comet Dash.

I also use an edited version of "ClimbSpin" that doesn't have the "rebound" ability in it, since that would overwrite Comet Dash.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20240901_205607_Sonic Robo Blast 2.jpg

On Objectplace.
This thing appeared

Back