After reading about this mod on TV Tropes, I definitely think Facciolo could have some fun interactions with my OCs…

For the Belnades sisters, he'd taunt them by bringing up how he had a conversation with a purple tie-dye hedgehog who really wants them dead, which all four would recognize as being their archenemy, Mysto Majora Kijadhimov (yes, the middle name/clan name is a Majora's Mask reference, for those who didn't notice). Cassandra and Flora would still be confident that they could take him down (after a moment of panic in Flora's case), but Annie and Sonja would probably need half a minute to regain their composure.

In Garcia's case, Garcia would just call Facciolo out for his mindgame/body-jacking shenanigans and declare his intent to fry him. If Garcia's in co-op with Marine, however, Marine's conversation with Facciolo would take precedence, and once Facciolo starts making death threats against Marine, Garcia would freaking lose it and make Flamberge-esque threats to scorch Facciolo so thoroughly that lava would seem cool compared to him. (Garcia has a huge crush on Marine, FYI.)

Legault would just state his intent to bring Facciolo to justice for his crimes.

This is all just conjectural; I dunno much about this Facciolo, so I have no idea what he'd say.

Last edited:
Back