Lat' updated Silver The Hedgehog [V2.8] with a new update entry:

Silver the Hedgehog - Patch 2.9

Small patch to fix a few of the issues reported in BattleMod.

• Fixed infinite Psycho Cut exploit in Battle
  • Pressing Toss Flag will now toss flag without letting go off of your items.
    • Custom 1 is now also a valid input to drop your held Telekinesis items without dropping the flag.
  • Psycho Boost now follows the same behaviour as Knuckles' glide, meaning its priority mechanics now only apply to the front of Silver. The maximum SATK priority has also been lowered...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Lat' updated Silver The Hedgehog [V2.9] with a new update entry:

Silver The Hedgehog - Patch 2.10

Imaging making something for PvP and thinking you won't have to patch that shit daily for the rest of your life, how mistaken I was...

This adresses bugs and balance issues alike in Battlemod specifically:

• Silver now plays a continuous sound when Psycho Cut is fully charged.
  • Psycho Cut now plays a continuous sound
  • Psycho Cut's height lowered from 24 to 16 FRACUNITs tall.
  • Holding enemy players now drains energy twice as fast.
  • Silver may now grab Tails' swipe attacks...

again battle fix?
and why its again not use?
srb20060.gif

Lat' updated Silver The Hedgehog [V2.10] with a new update entry:

Silver the Hedgehog - Patch 2.11

Apologies for the onslaught of recent patches, but hey, if you complain I can always downdate your Silver back to 1.0 and see how you like it!
This one should hopefully put an end to game breaking issues caused by battlemod support which unfortunately have been leading to new ones every patch and even breaking unrelated things like singleplayer, so surely there shouldn't be a new patch anytime soon! (<<< el no sabe)

• Fixed a major bug where the object's target was incorrectly being...

Screenshot_2470.png
so apparently the battlemod intended limit on silvers ability to grab elemental shields flames carries over to singleplayer as well as RS based gamemodes, i dont know whether this is intentional or not since noone seemed to notice but just in case putting it out there ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2.2.11 seems to have messed up psychoboost. Handling is out of control and I'm getting a script error about configanalog.

2.2.11 seems to have messed up psychoboost. Handling is out of control and I'm getting a script error about configanalog.
Can you show us prof so that way lat can know becuase just speaking with words he would need more ansewrs why.

Yup. Gawrsh! I sure hope its fixed soon! A-hy'uck! :)

At least you can still use the ability to go forwards. It's the same exact issue that Junio Sonic had before it was fixed.

Lat' updated Silver The Hedgehog [V2.11] with a new update entry:

Silver the Hedgehog - Patch 2.12

This is a minor patch to fix some funny bugs introduced by 2.2.11...

• Fixed issue with Psycho Boost not working at all with Simple controls (What do you mean I can't tell the player to disable lmaogalog in console!)
  • Fixed issue where Silver's telekinetic overlay would jitter in reverse gravity when using interpolated framerates (interp was a mistake)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back