• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Piece Pack [42ish% Progress with Lails]

Sls64LGamingBro

An ordinary coder...
I really don't know what to say about it, It's a reskin of sonic. Unfortunately...

As well as lails, because that's my option of characters to be picked.

Also not updating the page for bonic and the rest in this first post (because I think just noting is better than use of rewriting the hole thing)

Progress + Footage and Abilities

About 35ish% of progress 42ish% Progress for Piece Pack (As it says in the title, I changed it a bit because I have little progress anyway.).

The abilities he has is "Mighty Stomp" by pressing Custom 1, you will smash in the ground like mighty.

He also has a dash mode and a paper peel out (Credit to SuperPhanto for that, he's banned sadly.), and that's it.

He also now has a dropdash, which was shown in the latest post. And am not going to put it on here, because am just gonna note anyway.

srb20261.gif

srb20262.gif

That's all it I supposed, am not showing the code for this project.

Also see the latest post about this addons updated here! - https://mb.srb2.org/threads/piece-pack-42ish-progress-with-lails.38442/#post-605013

Last edited:
Since version 2.2.11 is on github and srb2.org, I will be still doing this mod. As yes my other addons are fine.

Last edited:
Since this theard hasn't been updated, I made a character and the name of the pack is here as well. Lails is going to be one of the characters in Piece Pack, There is footage of him. But since the first post was made only with bonic, I will just make some messages in the first post about itself.
Post automatically merged:

Lails has Flight and Tail Spin (Also tail spin is custom 2)

srb20278.gif

Bonic also now has a dropdash (made by me, and Dropdash is Jump) and They can tag team without the need of the partnering together!

srb20277.gif

Also to switch to bonic and to lails and over again and again, it's FireNormal (which is to lails) and WeaponNext (which is to bonic)

Last edited:
So this is what poop41172 banned
Post automatically merged:

Wait
Poop41172 stqrted before u
Unless u made another thread before

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back