Ova Sonic

[Open Assets] Ova Sonic v2.1

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
It is one of the best sonic addons and the best thing is that it is from the ova. but I feel that the sprites are missing something.. if you want I can make some sprites myself.. something similar to this but much better
sonisdsdc xw23.png

Post automatically merged:

This is my beta, the truth is, I don't think it's a big deal, but it's something

Attachments

• sdsdw23.gif
    sdsdw23.gif
    5.8 MB · Views: 238
Last edited:
Ah, I get it, but you know that makes the character worse, right? i mean he is slow now and has no speed so don't have much to do with him and the new sprites look better but i think the v1 version in the moveset and some sprites like fall a1 and the second frames of all falls is being better than this version 1.2

OVA does have a peelout, in the movie you can see a peelout (especially in the metal sonic fight scene)

Are you playing on mobile?
Wallrun breaks on mobile?

This is what happens when you try to wallrun on mobile

Attachments

• srb20011.png
    srb20011.png
    171.6 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
OVA does have a peelout, in the movie you can see a peelout (especially in the metal sonic fight scene)

Wallrun breaks on mobile?

This is what happens when you try to wallrun on mobile
No I'm saying that the dashmode has gotten removed but even then it never had peelout (previous versions never had it) I could try adding it.

There is your problem well the problem as to why it doesn't work for you so far it's only issue is for mobile.
welp I guess us mobile users are stuck with this
so the only ability (since peelout is gone) is the double jump charge
vanilla characters only have 1 or 2 abilities so OVA seems like a vanilla character
Even with the walljump for the PC people he has 2 abilities, still fitting the vanilla limit

wow the rating went from 4 stars to 3.5 stars
im pretty sure when more reviews come in that's gonna change
(for the greater good)

by the way, if you want a sonic that's somewhat similar, has a dashmode, and also by BlueM, check out tyson hesse sonic

Attachments

• srb20011.png
    srb20011.png
    171.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Got to test it so now i can say things, his Walk Sprites look odd, the Wall Run is hard to control , and the Jump sound is from Junio Sonic, it looks like you wanted it to be a new Junio Sonic,But its still a fun mod good job.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back