Omnix Pack v7.0! Sonic Riders Edition last part - Green Cave!!

[Level Pack] Omnix Pack v7.0! Sonic Riders Edition last part - Green Cave!! 7.0

Omnix

Omnix updated Omnix Pack v5.1! Crisis City has arrived!! with a new update entry:

Omnix Pack v6.0! Sonic Riders Edition part 1 - Square Quartet!!

V6.0:
- Release of Square Quartet (Battle map and hell map)
- New version of Omnix pack banner in-game
- Changed some aesthetics in Amigo's City
- Item boxes are now under the balloons too in case you don't have enough speed in Amigo's City
- Fixed the black walls that would appear if you played Opal Coast in software mode
- Planet Wisp is a little smaller than the previous one now
- Added more new sounds that play while driving in Planet Wisp
- Fixed an issue that sometimes the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Omnix

Omnix updated Omnix Pack v6.0! Sonic Riders Edition part 1 - Square Quartet!! with a new update entry:

Omnix Pack v6.0! Sonic Riders Edition part 1 - Square Quartet!!

V6.0:
- Release of Square Quartet (Battle map and hell map)
- New version of Omnix pack banner in-game
- Changed some aesthetics in Amigo's City
- Item boxes are now under the balloons too in case you don't have enough speed in Amigo's City
- Fixed the black walls that would appear if you played Opal Coast in software mode
- Planet Wisp is a little smaller than the previous one now
- Added more new sounds that play while driving in Planet Wisp
- Fixed an issue that sometimes the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Had this since the initial release, but I just noticed a minor bug (if it is one, that is).

On Crisis City, at the beginning of the course/on the last 90° turn, the building to the left (the one you bump into if you don't make the turn) randomly causes you to respawn if you hit it. It's the only building I could find that has a killplane, so I figured it must be a bug or an oversight.

HammyGames

Wanted to shout out Planet Wisp. I'd say it is my favorite of your tracks. I'm already a fan of the level from Colors, and you did a great job transitioning it to Kart. The moving pistons in the background, the purple light bridge from Sonic Team Racing, and especially the Eggman announcements are all wonderful touches. A nice lengthy track. If I could give a couple requests, I'd say add one or two minor obstacles onto the track like robots or moving machinery. It is a long track with only a couple shortcuts, the first of which isn't incredibly useful so some other elements could help keep the driving engaging. Regardless, excellent work!

Omnix

Had this since the initial release, but I just noticed a minor bug (if it is one, that is).

On Crisis City, at the beginning of the course/on the last 90° turn, the building to the left (the one you bump into if you don't make the turn) randomly causes you to respawn if you hit it. It's the only building I could find that has a killplane, so I figured it must be a bug or an oversight.
Thank you for your feedback! I'll take a look at it.
Post automatically merged:

Wanted to shout out Planet Wisp. I'd say it is my favorite of your tracks. I'm already a fan of the level from Colors, and you did a great job transitioning it to Kart. The moving pistons in the background, the purple light bridge from Sonic Team Racing, and especially the Eggman announcements are all wonderful touches. A nice lengthy track. If I could give a couple requests, I'd say add one or two minor obstacles onto the track like robots or moving machinery. It is a long track with only a couple shortcuts, the first of which isn't incredibly useful so some other elements could help keep the driving engaging. Regardless, excellent work!
YAY! Thank you so much ;). About the obstacles I'll think about it, but it won't come in the next patch for now.

Is it me, or assets for Crisis City from Sonic 2006 Level Pack?
Nah, I ripped the textures from the game itself :p, the same with Windmill Isle.

Looking good, love the level themes.
Love these cliffside coastal towns.
Thank you so much!!!

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)