Resource icon

[Open Assets] Nick's Tower of Pizza Pack! V2B2 Patch 3

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Peppino is a SMS level threat. I also played it at 640x300. If I accelerated even more my brain would fry on spot. I also got 1:05 at normal window size. (help)
View attachment 126246
This silly guy might be the best speedrun character in SRB2​
Those boost pads - is there any specific way to avoid them making you lose all your speed at the end of their boosts, or do I somehow have a personalized copy?
Post automatically merged:

I noticed that since this update, Peppino (And the noise) are unable to interact with walls that aren't created by a sector. So you can't climb walls that are going all the way up to the celling. Is this the intended effect? Because it was kinda bugging me since I noticed it.
View attachment 125632
Actually, it may very well be related to Anti-Knuckles walls. There's a few ceiling-height walls Peppino and The Noise can actually climb in GFZ that I've seen myself.

And unfortunately, in the vanilla campaign, there's far too many anti-Knuckles walls.

Last edited:
Those boost pads - is there any specific way to avoid them making you lose all your speed at the end of their boosts, or do I somehow have a personalized copy?
Post automatically merged:

Actually, it may very well be related to Anti-Knuckles walls. There's a few ceiling-height walls Peppino and The Noise can actually climb in GFZ that I've seen myself.

And unfortunately, in the vanilla campaign, there's far too many anti-Knuckles walls.
I'm not sure which boost pads you're talking about, but I know that [force spin] boosters force you back into mach 1 killing all your speed.

I'm 100% sure that wall climbing has some paranormal stuff going for it. At one point I can climb a wall, and when I stop touching it, I'm magically unable to climb it. And I checked it with Knuckles too, he can climb that wall like every other.
Whar.gif

I'm assuming this is meant to be played in tandem with Nick's Pizza time..
As the Noise I grabbed pillar John, threw him into the void.. and pizza time didn't start.. So basically, I softlocked myself. I think. I didn't test it.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back