Resource icon

[Open Assets] Nick's Tower of Pizza Pack! V2B2 Patch 3

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Peppino is a SMS level threat. I also played it at 640x300. If I accelerated even more my brain would fry on spot. I also got 1:05 at normal window size. (help)
View attachment 126246
This silly guy might be the best speedrun character in SRB2​
Those boost pads - is there any specific way to avoid them making you lose all your speed at the end of their boosts, or do I somehow have a personalized copy?
Post automatically merged:

I noticed that since this update, Peppino (And the noise) are unable to interact with walls that aren't created by a sector. So you can't climb walls that are going all the way up to the celling. Is this the intended effect? Because it was kinda bugging me since I noticed it.
View attachment 125632
Actually, it may very well be related to Anti-Knuckles walls. There's a few ceiling-height walls Peppino and The Noise can actually climb in GFZ that I've seen myself.

And unfortunately, in the vanilla campaign, there's far too many anti-Knuckles walls.

Last edited:
Those boost pads - is there any specific way to avoid them making you lose all your speed at the end of their boosts, or do I somehow have a personalized copy?
Post automatically merged:

Actually, it may very well be related to Anti-Knuckles walls. There's a few ceiling-height walls Peppino and The Noise can actually climb in GFZ that I've seen myself.

And unfortunately, in the vanilla campaign, there's far too many anti-Knuckles walls.
I'm not sure which boost pads you're talking about, but I know that [force spin] boosters force you back into mach 1 killing all your speed.

I'm 100% sure that wall climbing has some paranormal stuff going for it. At one point I can climb a wall, and when I stop touching it, I'm magically unable to climb it. And I checked it with Knuckles too, he can climb that wall like every other.
Whar.gif

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back