• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.
Also , about the Spongebob refrence , it will be in if Glineo have time to make sprites for it , since we're starting to go back to school now

It's been a while since I've work on this. Because of SpongeSonicGuy's comment, I'm adding unique abilities to STSonic to make him different.
Post automatically merged:

I'm mostly interested in Eggfake, those gifs looks great, especially with that shooting mechanic
Eggfake is at 75% completion right now, want to test it?

Warning for Eggfake users!

BOUNCE OVERLOAD!

Can anyone help us on coming up with a Spongebob reference ability? Thanks!

UPDATE!

- Thok effect
- Force Stop

Attachments

• srb20220.gif
    srb20220.gif
    4.3 MB · Views: 72
  • srb20221.gif
    srb20221.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 71
Last edited:
I know this is kinda off-topic but Tgf metal sonic is begging for the mod , he keeps messaging Glineo and beg for STSonic and Eggfake even though they're w.i.p , here's a proof(Tgf metal sonic's discord name is Huhso) , i just want to make sure that IF there's any beggars or any "beta tester" that only test it to play it , "i won't release it unless you stop asking and begging".

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-02-10-32-41-91.png
    Screenshot_2022-08-02-10-32-41-91.png
    171.5 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
I know this is kinda off-topic but Tgf metal sonic is begging for the mod , he keeps messaging Glineo and beg for STSonic and Eggfake even though they're w.i.p , here's a proof(Tgf metal sonic's discord name is Huhso) , i just want to make sure that IF there's any beggars or any "beta tester" that only test it to play it , "i won't release it unless you stop asking and begging".
Ya he begged for other things here too

Ya he begged for other things here too
Look at his message history even

He's been banned now thankfully

One less fool to worry about in this forum
Ah , good
By the way did y'all know Eggfake got some sprites effects?(Bonus:Beta new super sprites!)

Attachments

• SPNGB0.png
    SPNGB0.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 72
  • SPNGC0.png
    SPNGC0.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 68
  • srb20218.gif
    srb20218.gif
    4 MB · Views: 76
Can anyone help us on coming up with a Spongebob reference ability or taunt?
I may have a couple ideas.
  1. This one may require Xmomentum compatibility. STSonic'd be hyper, and he'd pull out a guitar or something (like the Final Scene in SpongeBob Movie 1), and it'd kill every enemy in a range of 300 fracunits. Think semiscreen-nuke. This took me weeks of thought in advance I haven't had true restful sleep in three years so please leave me alone for all of this okay? This also goes to all the people who'll fucking roast me for this.
  2. This is less... annoying to code. Think SKBean's Stompbounce ability (as I like to call it), but a tad more complex. The bounce part'd be like... uh... j-j-Pac-Man World III there we go. But the stomp would literally be the Powerstomp skill from Generations.
  3. Oh finally a fucking taunt. This is more of an alt idle, but anyway, he'd pull out an iPod, start jammin', and lie on the ground and draw something with the Magic Pencil. (a music change while this happens would be the icing on the cake.)

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back