If you can add in the ability to transform into Super Sonic, with some sprites to compliment his transformation, I would appreciate this mod just as much as I would appreciate Adventure Sonic, which is saying a lot because for something that came out just last month, it's popularity has gone through the roof! But still, if Super Sonic is added, as well as a couple new abilities like a bounce attack and the Super Peelout, for examples, I would dub this mod absolutely perfect. It's already a banger mod in my opinion, though, but thought I'd mention this on the Discussion board.

If you can add in the ability to transform into Super Sonic, with some sprites to compliment his transformation, I would appreciate this mod just as much as I would appreciate Adventure Sonic, which is saying a lot because for something that came out just last month, it's popularity has gone through the roof! But still, if Super Sonic is added, as well as a couple new abilities like a bounce attack and the Super Peelout, for examples, I would dub this mod absolutely perfect. It's already a banger mod in my opinion, though, but thought I'd mention this on the Discussion board.
Chengi already said many times that neo wont have an super form
Hes fine as it is

Chengi already said many times that neo wont have an super form
Hes fine as it is
No he isn't. He has no reward for getting all 7 emeralds compared to vanilla SRB2 Sonic. Junio Sonic by Motoroach is the same way but at least he doesn't break the game if you use Pandora's Box to give him a Super form. This guy does. Now there is someone who made a patch that gives him a Super form, but nobody can access it now. Yeah, I'm looking at you Xian.exe.

No he isn't. He has no reward for getting all 7 emeralds compared to vanilla SRB2 Sonic. Junio Sonic by Motoroach is the same way but at least he doesn't break the game if you use Pandora's Box to give him a Super form. This guy does. Now there is someone who made a patch that gives him a Super form, but nobody can access it now. Yeah, I'm looking at you Xian.exe.
Not every sonic needs an super form and chengi already said that he wont add

Uh... Message deleted because i was wrong (and was also being a dumbass).

Last edited:
is there any way to disable this effect, I don't like he, and to be honest he prevents me from enjoying the game

Attachments

• IMG_20220329_102047.png
    IMG_20220329_102047.png
    113.4 KB · Views: 386
After getting used to playing with him, the only glaring issue I've found is that his jump height needs to be improved.

EDIT:

I did a test to compare the jump heights of Sa-Sonic, Neo Sonic, and regular Sonic, using the block pattern at the start of GFZ1, in the little spawn area. I found out that Adventure Sonic jumps two blocks high while Neo does the same as the regular sonic with one.

Because I'm been playing with SA-Sonic a lot recently, I've gotten comfortable with the jump height he has and I'm not used to how limiting Neo's is because of that.

Right now this is the only thing holding Neo back for me.

I would ask to change this, but I don't think the creator would agree with this, because it might make Neo broken, having him share the same jump height as SA, along with his's other abilities.

Last edited:
This fella is in so many servers that I pretty much have the newest version without downloading it.

There are still several factors. Needing to make the sprites is the biggest one. But I've also determined over time that he just... kinda doesn't need it at this point.

He's gotten so many buffs and abilities to the point where a super form feels like it's overkill. The character has an ability that can destroy all but two bosses in the game in under a minute, three different mobility tools, and a passive co-op ability that makes other characters as fast as he is. I feel like with how much he already has at his disposal it's not necessary to have a super form.

...also like, there's no way I can create a name for it that doesn't sound awkwardly long. Something about "Super Neo Sonic" just... does not roll off the tongue...
Yes, i know a super form wont be added anytime soon, but why not just name it "Super Neo"?

OMG I love the way the sprites are! its so nice that his boost mode is nice and fluent, but the two issues are 1.This homing attack sometimes doesn't respond sometimes correctly and 2.......Where's Neo Super Sonic? Anyways, whoever made these sprites, CONGRATS! This mod is reallynice in comparison to the modern sonic mod.

Where's Neo Super Sonic?

There are still several factors. Needing to make the sprites is the biggest one. But I've also determined over time that he just... kinda doesn't need it at this point.

He's gotten so many buffs and abilities to the point where a super form feels like it's overkill. The character has an ability
that can destroy all but two bosses in the game in under a minute, three different mobility tools, and a passive co-op ability that makes other characters as fast as he is. I feel like with how much he already has at his disposal it's not necessary to have a super form.

...also like, there's no way I can create a name for it that doesn't sound awkwardly long. Something about "Super Neo Sonic" just... does not roll off the tongue...
Read before asking mate

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back