N64 Mario

N64 Mario V3.3

This update is amazing! It really breathes new life into this mod! Though there are a few things I thought could be added/changed:
When Mario has a star, maybe whenever he jumps, he does the 120 Star Somersault that you get upon 100%-ing Mario 64.
Another thing I figure would be neat is having the option to change the Starman theme between the Mario Kart 64's theme, to the fanmade Starman theme that sounds more fitting for Mario 64:

Last edited:
not backwards. but forwards, assuming you have infinite space and good enough timing, you can most likely gain infinite speed with the lunge.

Last edited:
So Ringslinger is broken - all monitors no longer work and throw up an error message every time. I use Mystery Monitors setting and the RailAI mod.
Also as a "Compatibility Bug", ModernMonitors don't function properly, and cause all monitors to eventually be those Health Hearts
srb20369.gif

its great! but its missing one lil thing... WAHOOO! plz add the long jump or maybe an blj
Post automatically merged:

i just discovered that if you press crouch 2 times quickly you spindash

its great! but its missing one lil thing... WAHOOO! plz add the long jump or maybe an blj
Post automatically merged:

i just discovered that if you press crouch 2 times quickly you spindash

Yeah about that

"N64 Mario's abilities don't just borrow from Mario 64, instead they were chosen to fit a gameplay style reminiscent of all 3D Mario games whilst still adhering to a Sonic gameplay style. While he is heavily leaning on his moveset from SM64, missing moves like the Long Jump and Backwards Somersault are still omitted because of code bloat and redundancy from existing moves, like the Lunge Jump and Ground Pound Jump."

Yeah about that

"N64 Mario's abilities don't just borrow from Mario 64, instead they were chosen to fit a gameplay style reminiscent of all 3D Mario games whilst still adhering to a Sonic gameplay style. While he is heavily leaning on his moveset from SM64, missing moves like the Long Jump and Backwards Somersault are still omitted because of code bloat and redundancy from existing moves, like the Lunge Jump and Ground Pound Jump."
i just know one thing... press f to wahoo

this is not n64 mario. just call it nintendo power mario because there is absolutely NO long jump. the lunge jump is just a faster dive so calling it a mix between the dive and long jump is just wrong.

First of all I love this mod, I find it too cool although it could be better polished, but this does not affect that much 9/10.

Second, is there a model for this mod or is it being planned? It would be great to see a Low poly version of the CGI model of the 64 renders, or the 64 model alone would also work.

Third, how can I make N64 Mario spawn through the console with Buddyex? how to put it in the console so that it appears.

Thank you very much Rueven for doing a very great job and thanks for reading.

First of all I love this mod, I find it too cool although it could be better polished, but this does not affect that much 9/10.

Second, is there a model for this mod or is it being planned? It would be great to see a Low poly version of the CGI model of the 64 renders, or the 64 model alone would also work.

Third, how can I make N64 Mario spawn through the console with Buddyex? how to put it in the console so that it appears.

Thank you very much Rueven for doing a very great job and thanks for reading.
to answer the third question: addbot sgimario color

Rueven updated N64 Mario with a new update entry:

V3.0 - Entering the N64DD: Full Overhaul

To celebrate the mod's (late) 2 year anniversary counting the start of its development time, here's a major update.
- Complete visual and audio revamp.
- Many, many bugfixes.
- Mario can now break minecart doors and escape minecarts.
- Crawling and swimming now has analog control.
- Mario's moves now adjust according to his scale.
- Ringslinger game modes now use ring monitors instead of hearts.
- Mario now adjusts control styles correctly in Ringslinger.
- Mario's Slide and Sweep Kicks can...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back