DanTop
Member
Also I don't know if this is on-topic, but there might be a Modern Shadow. The chances are really low though.
![]()
the one and only hint that shadow's gonna be therei think you can add shadow in there cuz... i like to play as him
Also I don't know if this is on-topic, but there might be a Modern Shadow. The chances are really low though.
![]()
the one and only hint that shadow's gonna be therei think you can add shadow in there cuz... i like to play as him
i think you're being a little off topic but if you meant to say you want make a shadow modern sonic skin, IMO code skill aren't what you needgood
Post automatically merged:
i can code so i will code shadow
Post automatically merged:
give me the moder shadow and i can code it!
Why can't we have the air dash back?They aren't doing Frontiers things, Since that's when Modern could dropdash first, But it'd be difficult to implement, IF they decide to count it as a Generations move, Since it's after the homing dash, Which (to my knowledge) our Modern doesn't have.
They said it's because srb2 IS a plateformer game and the double jump IS better for platforming. Would be cool if it came back but they probably wontWhy can't we have the air dash back
Or when you run out of boost you can air dashThey said it's because srb2 IS a plateformer game and the double jump IS better for platforming. Would be cool if it came back but they probably wont
I think they were talking about the homing attack/air dashIsn't that what modern sonic has
I was too but anyway do you think v6 will have compatibility with other mods like momentum mods or map mods?I think they were talking about the homing attack/air dash
Double jump this, double jump that. I swear, most mods have that nowadays.They said it's because srb2 IS a plateformer game and the double jump IS better for platforming. Would be cool if it came back but they probably wont
What would you need a momentum mod for? As for the maps, we know that srbgens and World aventure are being worked on and there's certainly some people that'll try to make similar Map/Map packs.I was too but anyway do you think v6 will have compatibility with other mods like momentum mods or map mods?
SpeedWhat would you need a momentum mod for? As for the maps, we know that srbgens and World aventure are being worked on and there's certainly some people that'll try to make similar Map/Map packs.
(I Hope some ppl make skins for it someday somehow)
Fair enough.Speed
You propose a fair point, But I doubt they'll do it, If they do, Then hats off to you.Why not make it like Frontiers anyway? He has the double jump, right? It’d be easy enough to implement. Why should it require another ability in order to function?
v6 is not getting any new additions!!! >:3Is there going to be drop dash as it will be in Sonic X Shadow Generations? ( Proof it is in SXS Generations. )
Go to the time 1:39
Okay Kaz! Thanks for the answer!v6 is not getting any new additions!!! >:3
No major additions or new moves are going to be added, it is too far into development to sporadically add every new thing Sonic does. v6 is pretty much a time capsule for Sonic throughout 2005-2021, anything beyond that is out the question!!!!