View attachment 125012

So is this going to be something you can do? Or was this just something that wasn't removed/fixed yet (almost like that gif someone sent earlier where sonic was doing rapid tricks with no delay)? I assumed it was because it seems like an older recording since his humming top sprites aren't present here.
(I got the gif from the modern sonic v6 enjoyers discord if anyone is wondering)
That Move Can Be Used In Speedruns For Sure! Sonic Flying in Dtule

View attachment 125012

So is this going to be something you can do? Or was this just something that wasn't removed/fixed yet (almost like that gif someone sent earlier where sonic was doing rapid tricks with no delay)? I assumed it was because it seems like an older recording since his humming top sprites aren't present here.
(I got the gif from the modern sonic v6 enjoyers discord if anyone is wondering)
I also just want to add, I'm not complaining about this, if it's staying, cool, if it's getting removed whatever. I was just curious

View attachment 125012

Can I get the link?

insanely stupid question, but bear with me cuz im super new to forums. Is there ANY way to become a tester for v6? if not, thats okay 🤷

They said they were gonna add customizable physics (if i remember correcly) so it is really likely that the gens drift will stay. The sprites for it are a quasi non issue, and the drift they'd actually show us is functionaly the same. So yeh matter of time ig..
"customizable physics" is a lil too broad and inaccurate!!!!

v6's physics cannot be changed in any form or way, you can only alter how certain abilities function and if they execute :3 The generations drift is also... removed!!!! (sorry >:3, new sprites are cooler!)

"customizable physics" is a lil too broad and inaccurate!!!!

v6's physics cannot be changed in any form or way, you can only alter how certain abilities function and if they execute :3 The generations drift is also... removed!!!! (sorry >:3, new sprites are cooler!)
:(

Has playtesting for the mod already begun?.…I'm not rushing anyone else nor being impatient I'm just wondering :threat:
Just a guess, but probably not.
I watch your vids so sorry if I was being off topic 😔
It's okay, just make sure not do it again.

Looks like Modern Sonic has skidding sprites.

skid.png
skid2.png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Back