at the moment only one taunt has been shown

but as this mod will have (from what I remember) many secrets maybe there are a few more (like the milne dance)
2 taunts actually. ( Maybe 1 since the 1st gif might be a placeholder. )

Modern Sonic V6 & Adventure Sonic 1.8b Gift of Life.gif
V6 Taunt.gif

I have seen some videos about the version 6 of Modern Sonic, but how do they get it? If they custom built it, it make complete sense, but how do they get it or got it from?
Like Max said, it might me made by themselves, OR they got it from Discord or this Thread.
Will V6 have an option to have the unleashed drifting animation instead of the generations one?
No probably not and I'm glad.
There was already an video of it
What do you mean? Can you give me the link of that video?
Here a question I have to ask for the next update, what new abilities will there be?
The new abilities are, The Humming Top, ( Press SPIN after tricking off of a spring. ) Perfect Homing Attack, ( I do NOT know how to perform this but I know that if you perform it, you can start tricking after doing it. You can also start tricking after falling of ledges.
So that it? No like Spin Dash or new hud style like Sonic Frontiers for example?
Nothing from Frontiers is coming for V6.

Perfect Homing Attack, ( I do NOT know how to perform this but I know that if you perform it, you can start tricking after doing it. You can also start tricking after falling of ledges.
Looking at some of the footages of V6, it'll work the same way just like in Sonic Colors Ultimate where you just need to time your homing attack when the reticle is in the green cursor.

2 taunts actually. ( Maybe 1 since the 1st gif might be a placeholder. )

View attachment 121736 View attachment 121737

Like Max said, it might me made by themselves, OR they got it from Discord or this Thread.

No probably not and I'm glad.

The new abilities are, The Humming Top, ( Press SPIN after tricking off of a spring. ) Perfect Homing Attack, ( I do NOT know how to perform this but I know that if you perform it, you can start tricking after doing it. You can also start tricking after falling of ledges.

Nothing from Frontiers is coming for V6.
maybe they were going to redo the peel out taunt and the sprites weren't done yet? or it could just be a placeholder like you said

he has got the unleashed drift anim but i think they said you can change the anim, i dont remember where i read that but there sure is an unleashed anim. he drifts a bunch here.

edit: maybe a silly question but how do you change the hud?

Last edited:
You made the video. No?
wait what Oh I got it! I thought he was asking about changing the Unleashed drift animation to Generations drifting animation! My bad.

Hurt.gif

Also whoever decided to hurt Modern Sonic like this should get thrown here.

( I'm obviously joking. )

( Edit )

What the heck?? Why is he stuck??

Attachments

• srb20028.gif
    5.7 MB · Views: 114
  • srb20029.gif
    6.5 MB · Views: 106
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 8, Members: 3, Guests: 5)

Back