Yeah! Go check your channel. Check all the replies
Yeah I saw, now back on-topic, I saw the gifs and look at this goofy ass gif bro 💀 💀 ( I downloaded all the gifs btw totally for archival purposes )

Tricking 2.gif

Also there is this one and looks like you can customize Modern Sonic V6 to LOOK LIKE THIS?!

Hyper.gif

Last edited:
Yeah I saw, now back on-topic, I saw the gifs and look at this goofy ass gif bro 💀 💀 ( I downloaded all the gifs btw totally for archival purposes )

View attachment 119878

Also there is this one and looks like you can customize Modern Sonic V6 to LOOK LIKE THIS?!

View attachment 119879
i think the hyper sonic lookin one is a glitch or a color mod
Post automatically merged:

yo yo yo i put a different link cause the one i used expired in a week and a few people could use it, so no expiration, and no limit now.

Last edited:

View attachment 119878

View attachment 119879
Sonic convulsing xd, I thought that color mode was a variant that is difficult to activate in its customization using random, I think I don't know

View attachment 119878

View attachment 119879
Hell nah 💀... what's bro doing?. Didn't he get the message from sega to NEVER use hyper Sonic again 💀🙏

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 8, Members: 4, Guests: 4)

Back