I like the videos of Modern Sonic mod but in my computer when i play with him his fur is not blue, it's green, can ayone help me? :(
You are playing a version of SRB2 that predates custom skincolors (aka 2.2.4 or earlier). Modern Sonic uses one of these by default (SKINCOLOR_LAPIS). You need to update to the latest version of SRB2 (2.2.9).

I beg to differ, SRB2 is sorta like the adventure games, and he didnt need a double jump in the adventure games. I also disagree with SRB2 being more platform focused than modern 3d games that had the air dash such as Sonic Unleashed or Sonic Generations. They aren't boost to win in my honest opinion, and isn't actually very different from SRB2's level design. I think that either could work perfectly fine.

Iwell that's a point...but I still think the Double Jump that motdspork put a great idea, with it makes the gameplay easier to be controlled, besides that you can save yourself sometimes when you accidentally fall and it is much easier to find alternative paths
sim, e o vanilla sonic já tem o air dash na forma do thok
Post automatically merged:

I beg to differ, SRB2 is sorta like the adventure games, and he didnt need a double jump in the adventure games. I also disagree with SRB2 being more platform focused than modern 3d games that had the air dash such as Sonic Unleashed or Sonic Generations. They aren't boost to win in my honest opinion, and isn't actually very different from SRB2's level design. I think that either could work perfectly fine.
Inot being too platform focused doesn't mean it's boost to win or that they're easier. It's notable that srb2 is more platform focused because the original stages of the game are intended to recreate a classic sonic 3d experience

It so good mod where is v6 im waiting its look so good

It so good mod where is v6 im waiting its look so good
It will come

WHEN ITS DONE Tm
Post automatically merged:

It will come

WHEN ITS DONE Tm
So patience

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back