Wait, so are the other huds getting resprited or just Unleashed Hud is just getting this treatment?
(and is Sonic Frontiers Hud going to be represented in v6 lol)

haiiii! ^_^
been a while but here's some updates on development! (last update post my ass x3)

v6 progress is back on its feet, been on a bit of hiatus (remember its just a few people now :P) since other projects have Blur and Spork occupied atm. So as a little bit of a make up..

have some super-recent gifs of progress!!! (SLIGHT WIP, not reflective of the final release :3)
srb20011.gif
srb20010.gif

Things are coming along though, this is actually trying to get released for once (lol). Have some trust and a lil more patience, this actually is making ways to release, just a bit of stability fixes and extra sprites!

Another progress update of many, so stay tuned with some empathy!

kaz out! :3
I never expected to see an update so soon lol

haiiii! ^_^
been a while but here's some updates on development! (last update post my ass x3)

v6 progress is back on its feet, been on a bit of hiatus (remember its just a few people now :P) since other projects have Blur and Spork occupied atm. So as a little bit of a make up..

have some super-recent gifs of progress!!! (SLIGHT WIP, not reflective of the final release :3)
srb20011.gif
srb20010.gif

Things are coming along though, this is actually trying to get released for once (lol). Have some trust and a lil more patience, this actually is making ways to release, just a bit of stability fixes and extra sprites!

WOAHH, WOAHHH OMG LES GOOOOO

Is there gonna be a tutorial for this mod? Kirby, Meta knight and Cacee had one. I'm curious if this gets one
Post automatically merged:

Wait, so are the other huds getting resprited or just Unleashed Hud is just getting this treatment?
(and is Sonic Frontiers Hud going to be represented in v6 lol)
I'm curious as well. The boost gauge wasn't with the hud on that game.

haiiii! ^_^

srb20011.gif
srb20010.gif

Things are coming along though, this is actually trying to get released for once (lol). Have some trust and a lil more patience, were making way to release, just a bit of stability fixes and extra sprites!

Cool.
Yeah that's all i have to say.

haiiii! ^_^

srb20011.gif
srb20010.gif

Things are coming along though, this is actually trying to get released for once (lol). Have some trust and a lil more patience, were making way to release, just a bit of stability fixes and extra sprites!

from said gifs and the fact how you mentioned hes making way to release, i would say we can expect a release somewhere within middle/late april to early may!

haiiii! ^_^

srb20011.gif
srb20010.gif

I feel like a spark of hope came out of my ass lol but I'm glad things are going well for y'all can't wait for release

What part of the "when it's done" do you not understand?
There's nothing wrong with a prediction especially if it seems they're almost done with project, i understand what you mean but I think its okay in this case, besides they wouldn't have said that if they didn't already agree with such a statement?

As for myself however I don't like assigning months so I will agree with that, so instead I'd say it seems like its 98% done, as from what kel/kaz said, all that remains is a few extra things to make the mod completely ready to go (extra sprites and some fixes) anything can happen so don't expect a month date from anyone as it still is truly "when its done"... but i think it IS reasonable to assume that its close to the point of releasing this year (maybe in Q2? so not april), at least for now.

i would say we can expect a release somewhere within middle/late april to early may!
There is an internal release window, which I won't share, it is still subject to change at any point. Things are being worked on at a natural pace, there is no need to rush things at the moment. Just stick with and watch the progress come by!

k, I'm gonna stop replying for the day, probably won't be here until tomorrow.

byeeeeee >w<

Last edited:
This version is gonna give jeck Jim's the work. Because I swear it's going to take for him to turn those new trick sprite's into 3d

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 10, Members: 1, Guests: 9)

Back