Guys, is there a specific discord server for Modern Sonic V6 or the teasers are just posted in the SRB2 Discord Server?
If it it, in which channel is it? Is it in the Modding Central channel?

Wdym? I'm asking where are the Modern Sonic V6 teasers in the SRB2 Discord Server.

Guys, is there a specific discord server for Modern Sonic V6 or the teasers are just posted in the SRB2 Discord Server?
If it it, in which channel is it? Is it in the Modding Central channel?
Where's your channel?
Wdym? I'm asking where are the Modern Sonic V6 teaser in the SRB2 Discord Server.
If I'm being honest, you can try to find it (with help), but I recommend you don't post pics of V6 here.

The mod it's suppose to be a surprise, and no offense. but like @ChispiBlast said:
Looks cool, but really, you are ruining the surprise
Just remember that it's best to keep stuff somewhere else then to let it be seen in other places.

Man, after rewatching the V6 Trailer, I realized how really outdated the sprites are (reminds me of when the first 2.2 trailer came out, Sonic just use a heavily re-edited 2.1 Sonic)

Ehhhh, I would say kinda? Don't get me wrong, the sprites are good (especially the trick sprites like this one)
Media Player 2_29_2024 12_45_41 PM.png

But then there's balancing animation

Didn't v4 have the same standing sprite from the trailer
Man, after rewatching the V6 Trailer, I realized how really outdated the sprites are (reminds me of when the first 2.2 trailer came out, Sonic just use a heavily re-edited 2.1 Sonic)

My personal problem with the V5 sprites are the lack of green eyes, and that some of his tricks sprites are.... inconsistent, idk they look taller and different from the main sprites style/shape to me. By the way i know some people might be aware of this, but it's funny that adventure Sonic is taller than him, considering adventure Sonic is suposed to be younger.

My personal problem with the V5 sprites are the lack of green eyes, and that some of his tricks sprites are.... inconsistent, idk they look taller and different from the main sprites style/shape to me. By the way i know some people might be aware of this, but it's funny that adventure Sonic is taller than him, considering adventure Sonic is supposed to be younger.
I think the lack of green eye is fine. Yeah, sure, maybe some of his tricks sprites are inconsistent, but it isn't really noticeable. And since when was Adventure Sonic Younger????

My personal problem with the V5 sprites are the lack of green eyes, and that some of his tricks sprites are.... inconsistent, idk they look taller and different from the main sprites style/shape to me. By the way i know some people might be aware of this, but it's funny that adventure Sonic is taller than him, considering adventure Sonic is suposed to be younger.
Yeah, why didn't he had green eyes in the first place like that the one main knowable thing about the Modern Sonic design in the first place

I mean, you could've been trying to imply it.

No offense, but I don't care if Modern Sonic's sprites don't have green eyes. They look good anyways.
I wasn't even trying to implying it, I was literally just wondering why the green eyes wasn't included, I said nothing about the sprites itself also that's your opinion btw

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back