by the way, what are you guys the most excited about? personally i would say the sprite: the actuals ones are fine but i think it's not enough tall and you can barely see the green eyes, at the point where i wounder if there even is, also some of his tricks sprites look way too different so it's not really good for concistency.

by the way, what are you guys the most excited about? personally i would say the sprite: the actuals ones are fine but i think it's not enough tall and you can barely see the green eyes, at the point where i wounder if there even is, also some of his tricks sprites look way too different so it's not really good for concistency.
Manual Drift :wonderful:

manual drift:wow:

kind of wish they did drag in the action chain mechanics from the wii version of unleashed but ehh its not really a concern :worry:

Yes, john. Too much.
Isn't that just spamming?
Post automatically merged:

Anyways, look at how good this running sprite for Modern Sonic V6 is!
Post automatically merged:

I got more images/screenshots aswell

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-28-12-26-52-515.jpeg
    Screenshot_2024-01-28-12-26-52-515.jpeg
    37.4 KB · Views: 88
This whole thread needs to stay on topic for fuck sakes and stop spamming it with slop all the time like I know y'all excited (and so, am I) but holy shit, pls stop spamming this thread with pointless stuff and actually talk about the topic/mod itself

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 1, Guests: 3)

Back