Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know but I want to make sure of this:
 
I don't know but I want to make sure of this:
Yea, I think so.
 
Well, I have a lot of Choccy milk memes(Despite hating it, Strawberry for LIFE), and it was a common joke in the Discord servers I was in.
We even had a role called the Choccy Milk Society where you had a channel SPECIFICALLY for Choccy Milk related things.
i added drift to modern sonic so...i'm not so excited for the mod.
 
You know sometimes you have too much chocolate milk.
and hazel is the Best example
Post automatically merged:

Guys our new goal is 300 pages before Sunday.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa🫡🫡🫡
Les go.
So um what other stuff do you think will be added guys?
 
You know sometimes you have too much chocolate milk.
and hazel is the Best example
Post automatically merged:

Guys our new goal is 300 pages before Sunday.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa🫡🫡🫡
It's stuff like this that gets threads shut down.
Post automatically merged:

This isn't discord
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 12, Members: 0, Guests: 12)

Back
Top