This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Welcome to the Mega-Paint Drive. Here you’ll find over two hundred extra colors available for your favorite characters.

This pack includes both original colors and several ported/remade from Kart as well as the “Collabcolors” .exe mod for Kart from me and Xkower. Colors ported from Kart and Collabcolors do not share the same exact color codes and are sometimes renamed into something new (what you know as “Maroon” has become ‘Devil” while a new color closer to what you’d expect Maroon to be is added in its place). This pack was designed around being as close to a “Collabcolors but for Vanilla” as one could realistically get.

In this spoiler you will find a complete listing of every color supplied in this file (currently outdated, will provide a new graphic in the future):
Whites
attachment.php

Blacks
attachment.php

Greys
attachment.php

Browns
attachment.php

Pinks
attachment.php

Reds
attachment.php

Oranges
attachment.php

Yellows
attachment.php

Yellow-Greens
attachment.php

Greens
attachment.php

Blue-Greens
attachment.php

Cyans
attachment.php

Teals
attachment.php

Light Blues
attachment.php

Blues
attachment.php

Purples
attachment.php

Violets
attachment.php

Lavenders
attachment.php
could you help me with my lua color?

yo these look nice af lmao

i did notice smth tho, my character pack, the hedgebois, has a color called king, so u might wanna rename ur king color to like 'crown' or smth

Just a heads-up, some of the colours in this pack conflict with the new colours added by 2.2.12. Though, 2.2.12 hasn't released yet so it's not urgent.
A list of all the conflicting colours:
  • Sepia
  • Royal
  • Mauve
  • Cherry
  • Garnet
  • Sangria
  • Pumpkin
  • Lemon
  • Pear
  • Chartreuse
  • Shamrock
  • Aquamarine
  • Jade
  • Turquoise
  • Arctic
  • Midnight
  • Crystal
  • Galaxy
  • Fuchsia
  • Eggplant
  • Latte
  • Dream

Just a heads-up, some of the colours in this pack conflict with the new colours added by 2.2.12. Though, 2.2.12 hasn't released yet so it's not urgent.
A list of all the conflicting colours:
  • Sepia
  • Royal
  • Mauve
  • Cherry
  • Garnet
  • Sangria
  • Pumpkin
  • Lemon
  • Pear
  • Chartreuse
  • Shamrock
  • Aquamarine
  • Jade
  • Turquoise
  • Arctic
  • Midnight
  • Crystal
  • Galaxy
  • Fuchsia
  • Eggplant
  • Latte
  • Dream
Wow, new colors in the next update? Sweet!
I've been looking forward to that....

Okay, as to not get off-topic, these are some nice colors in here! I remember using this mod a bit in the past.

Can somebody tell what is the name for Commands for the color Mahi Mahi since Mahi Mahi dosent work

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back