This thread contains content that may be reused, modified, or ported by anyone.

Blacknide

NSMB Mario releases when it's done
It was fun making models for this character except for one thing and i leave that for you people to find it.

Pc-98 Fan

they stole my waifu, but not my husbando! >:)
speaking of the models, i tried everything, but it seems doesn't works
can you check and see what's happen and why it doesn't work?

Cutedy

he/him
To get the models working, not only you need to copy and paste the 2 model line (don't copy and paste it again if you already posted them in models.dat and saved it), but you have to add "PLAY/" before the MD3 files' name in models.dat. If you done it correctly, it should look something like "MEATBOY PLAY/STEAK.MD3 3.0 0.0 and ABOMINATION PLAY/RICKROLL.md3 3.0 0.0".

Pc-98 Fan

they stole my waifu, but not my husbando! >:)
To get the models working, not only you need to copy and paste the 2 model line (don't copy and paste it again if you already posted them in models.dat and saved it), but you have to add "PLAY/" before the MD3 files' name in models.dat. If you done it correctly, it should look something like "MEATBOY PLAY/STEAK.MD3 3.0 0.0 and ABOMINATION PLAY/RICKROLL.md3 3.0 0.0".

thank you
mEVcwAV.png

FlameLancer

also known as TeriosSonic
This is amazing! Though I must say that if Meat Boy is meant for speedruns, its super form is meant for WORLD RECORDS. I mean, it's not actually playable unless you force it with VL_super.lua or something like that, but it's like SUPER FAST, INVINCIBLE and it has a SUPER JUMP HEIGHT which makes him literally walljump the sh*t out of the stages.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)