Resource icon

[Open Assets] Many Minor Tweaks 6.4.2

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
I noticed that the Run On Water function here only works if you run directly onto the water, which honestly kinda sucks.

I went to see if I can change it for my copy, and you've just got one check for falling speed there, currently set to just not work unless you're basically not falling at all. Maybe you could add another option next update to either disable that check, or ideally set a custom max fall speed before you can't run on water?
 
Amazing mod! But can I suggest something?

Can you make an additional option to recurl so doesnt activate with the whirlwind shield. Or put some kind of delay to it (where you press spin again to actually recurl)? Hoping you could do that or make it so the spindash sound doesn't play when using the whirlwind shield. As it gets a bit annoying
 
When i tried going
Ultimate Inazuma
it didn't let me. Can you hopefully make it compatible with silverhorn?
Post automatically merged:

Nevermind...
When i tried going
Ultimate Inazuma
it didn't let me. Can you hopefully make it compatible with silverhorn?
 
Last edited:
when i'm super, and i enabled the "No Super Music" option, and i'm going to drown, whenever i get an air bubble the drowning music won't stop repeating itself until i finish the level.
 
EeveeEuphoria updated Many Minor Tweaks with a new update entry:

v6.4 - New Menu, better loading!

Ah, the yearly tradition of yanking out the menu system and shoving in a new one. The old one will be accessible if you prefer it, but for now, look at this:

View attachment 182015
If you don't like the curving, you can also turn that off!

Alongside that is a couple of tweaks, and some bugfixes, the usual lot. Here's the changelog:
  • Overhauled the menu system... again!
    • I've just imported my work I've done for the SRB2 Vanilla Achievements I did. I've also...

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
what happened to the ledge grab in 5.0? its not a setting,,, i miss you ledgegrab
IMG_4194.png
 
EeveeEuphoria updated Many Minor Tweaks with a new update entry:

v6.4.1 - Very minor bug fix

Oh boy look at the clock, it's "I messed up and nobody told me!"

I fixed a problem where settings that default to true won't get set to false when re-loading your save data, that's really it. So, settings like "Circular Menu Effect" will now actually work!

I've also moved my workflow to a git repo, hence the weird looking filename now. Been doing that for the upcoming SRB2:CE update, so yeah, figured MMT would benefit from that too :p

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
EeveeEuphoria updated Many Minor Tweaks with a new update entry:

v6.4.2 - A couple more very tiny changes!

There's only a couple changes here!

I've decreased the amount of time for this to wait when loading settings in netgames. That is to say, things are much faster now. I'm hoping I don't hit any nexcmd errors with this, let me know if that happens! However, I've also implemented a message that tells you to be patient when loading; the load time should be like, 10 seconds now?

I've also capped the menu's cursor position; this is what's used for the circular menu effect, so if you were annoyed...

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
i know i just pointed out an issue last week, but i tried using ultimate inazuma, and when the "transformation" concluded, he was still normal.
 
Hi there. I'm having a slight issue with this mod. The mod itself is great so far, but I changed the color on Tails but... now I can't change it back. When I select off, he's still white. Do you know how to fix this by chance? It effects the other characters too. Thanks.
 
this mods incredible! manly for the fact of inf lives lol but regardless i do love this mod!
one slight problem though, the chaotix mod specifically charmy does not work with his fly when u cq could you plz fix this
oh and hi im new :D
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top