Revolution
Member
Can you fix the mod that any time you change the super key to another button, to make it say "PRESS CUSTOM1" or "PRESS JUMP" (for example) instead of "PRESS SPIN" on the Special Stage results screen after getting all the emeralds?
Can you fix the mod that any time you change the super key to another button, to make it say "PRESS CUSTOM1" or "PRESS JUMP" (for example) instead of "PRESS SPIN" on the Special Stage results screen after getting all the emeralds?
Ha, I know you're going to add "disable super sonic music" to the console commands at one point, so I am inb4 it happens.
Last time I checked, it is.Can Super be enabled by default?
Last time I checked, it is.
No, no. It IS enabled by default. If you have all the emeralds, the 'Enable Super Form' is still unchecked in Pandora's Box, even if you're Sonic or Metal. But if you go super, it's checked out of nowhere. Trust me, I've seen it all.
No, no. It IS enabled by default. If you have all the emeralds, the 'Enable Super Form' is still unchecked in Pandora's Box, even if you're Sonic or Metal. But if you go super, it's checked out of nowhere. Trust me, I've seen it all.
Is Super Amy not supported? I tried transforming as her only to find I couldn't.
Is Super Amy not supported? I tried transforming as her only to find I couldn't.
Yes. I think that would benefit, yes.add classic shields to list of commands?
add classic shields to list of commands?
Aight something tells me its ether a coincidence we are making the same stuff or your just copying. I'm not sure, so I can't say my answer yet.