Kaldrum's 3D Models

Kaldrum's 3D Models v4.0 - it's-a-him!

So i pretty much did everything the instructions said for my android but the textures broke. Anyone help?
P.S. i used a zip
did you use the command after creating the zip? from the little I tested the textures were only buggy when I tried using the normal method for pc instead of the new command

did you use the command after creating the zip? from the little I tested the textures were only buggy when I tried using the normal method for pc instead of the new command
Yes i have. I added the commands correctly. I compressed the models that had kldr and kdbonus in it along with the models.dat file. And then the models appeared broken. Here's an image if you want proof

Attachments

• srb20019.png
    srb20019.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 99
Yes i have. I added the commands correctly. I compressed the models that had kldr and kdbonus in it along with the models.dat file. And then the models appeared broken. Here's an image if you want proof
Is it possible that the models you have right now are leftover from installing the models the normal way? I'm not really sure how the models would still load but not have textures unless the original method was being used as I ran into that problem myself.
Just to make sure the zip is set up properly, the contents and location should be structured as such
  • "Sonic Robo Blast 2" (app data folder)
    • any intermediate folders or nothing (for the sake of this a single folder called "modelpacks")
      • Zip folder (let's call this "kaldrum" but can be anything)
        • models.dat
        • "models" folder
          • KLDR
          • KDBONUS
          • Any other model folders you might want to include
With the models.dat having the lines you want written out manually (copied from install instructions or other models.dats )within the zip.

Then the command should be "modelpack modelpacks/kaldrum.zip"
with "modelpacks/" being the path to the zip.

Sorry if you already knew all this or I over explained anything, this is to my knowledge how to install this and it worked for me. For the record it is unnecessarily complicated, I don't blame you at all for issues with this. If this is pretty much exactly what you did, let me know but I would suggest taking another look at the zip folder you made to make sure it works properly. Hope this helps let me know if you're still having issues. I'd ask you to send the folder setup but I think the file size is too big for the mb.

Last edited:
Is it possible that the models you have right now are leftover from installing the models the normal way? I'm not really sure how the models would still load but not have textures unless the original method was being used as I ran into that problem myself.
Just to make sure the zip is set up properly, the contents and location should be structured as such
  • "Sonic Robo Blast 2" (app data folder)
    • any intermediate folders or nothing (for the sake of this a single folder called "modelpacks")
      • Zip folder (let's call this "kaldrum" but can be anything)
        • models.dat
        • "models" folder
          • KLDR
          • KDBONUS
          • Any other model folders you might want to include
With the models.dat having the lines you want written out manually (copied from install instructions or other models.dats )within the zip.

Then the command should be "modelpack modelpacks/kaldrum.zip"
with "modelpacks/" being the path to the zip.

Sorry if you already knew all this or I over explained anything, this is to my knowledge how to install this and it worked for me. For the record it is unnecessarily complicated, I don't blame you at all for issues with this. If this is pretty much exactly what you did, let me know but I would suggest taking another look at the zip folder you made to make sure it works properly. Hope this helps let me know if you're still having issues. I'd ask you to send the folder setup but I think the file size is too big for the mb.
Ok here's the setup i did. Here's the models.dat setup as well. (hope this aint wrong)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230720_081723_QuickEdit.jpg
    Screenshot_20230720_081723_QuickEdit.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 133
  • Screenshot_20230720_081728_ZArchiver.jpg
    Screenshot_20230720_081728_ZArchiver.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 115
  • Screenshot_20230720_081731_ZArchiver.jpg
    Screenshot_20230720_081731_ZArchiver.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 102
  • Screenshot_20230720_081739_ZArchiver.jpg
    Screenshot_20230720_081739_ZArchiver.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 124
Ok here's the setup i did. Here's the models.dat setup as well. (hope this aint wrong)
The setup does look correct as far as I can tell, one thing I noticed is that you have two folders before the zips, so the command would look like "modelpack modelpacks/modelpacks/kaldrum.zip". not sure if this will help at all or you have/haven't done this already but that's all I really have left, sorry.

The setup does look correct as far as I can tell, one thing I noticed is that you have two folders before the zips, so the command would look like "modelpack modelpacks/modelpacks/kaldrum.zip". not sure if this will help at all or you have/haven't done this already but that's all I really have left, sorry.
Its fine. Ya did the best you could to help. But i think i may or may not know what the cause could be. I'm not sure. I have a models.dat (the one in the root) that contains the same lines from the instructions. Is this wrong?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230720_194213_ZArchiver.jpg
    Screenshot_20230720_194213_ZArchiver.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_20230720_194359_QuickEdit.jpg
    Screenshot_20230720_194359_QuickEdit.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 60
I love these models. So much.
I've mixed them with the default models and Jeck's (mainly for the misc models and other addon characters) and it's lovely.

Its fine. Ya did the best you could to help. But i think i may or may not know what the cause could be. I'm not sure. I have a models.dat (the one in the root) that contains the same lines from the instructions. Is this wrong?
ok that makes sense because you still have the models from my pack loaded but the textures are broken, that explains it. I think it's more than likely that something is off with the command you're entering. Could you maybe send a picture of the exact location of the zip folder and stuff before it, that I could probably give you the exact command to enter and it should work as long as the zip is formatted properly. Loading models the normal way like I said earlier will cause the messed up textures but the modelpack command should override it once you use it. I might be wrong on this though, maybe try deleting the models.dat temporarily. Not much more I think I can do here, but the stuff previously sent should hopefully be useful, and I'll try to provide a command that might work.
I love these models. So much.
I've mixed them with the default models and Jeck's (mainly for the misc models and other addon characters) and it's lovely.
Thank you!

i need help because i get the regular sonic,tails, all vanilla characters model but not mods or bonus. need help. im on android doing this

Weird report
so, I was playing oldc 2021 round 2 and then when I got to the twins' palace, this showed up.
this isn't me, that is an object for some reason.
this also appears in the secert room at the end of the stage
(I am using Field Sonic when I found this)

Attachments

• srb20028.png
    srb20028.png
    196.4 KB · Views: 124
  • srb20029.png
    srb20029.png
    309.4 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Weird report
so, I was playing oldc 2021 round 2 and then when I got to the twins' palace, this showed up.
that's funny, I think it's just because some of the stage sprites have the same names as mcsonics victory pose and fangs air shoot (POSE and FAIR). Not much I can really do about it though.

Weird report
fang dance party

that's funny, I think it's just because some of the stage sprites have the same names as mcsonics victory pose and fangs air shoot (POSE and FAIR). Not much I can really do about it though.
ok then!
Kaldrum, remember when I told you about amy having a ACTUAL peelout?
This is what I meant....

Attachments

• srb20006.gif
    srb20006.gif
    906.9 KB · Views: 82
Back