NeoLucario87
Now known as Cyclone
I've been wanting to post here but i was too lazy and distracted to do it, but i'm now gonna do that.
Hi! i'm NeoLucario, but you can simply call me Lucario, i used to go with names such as "FuriousDragon", "TheBuizelFan" (Scrapped name) and "NeonBuizel", i used to roleplay as a pokemon but not anymore because i was pretty dumb back then, i changed names because they sounded like other people's and i was trying to avoid people that thought i was someone else. As of now i'm trying to learn how to use Zone Builder and hope to make good maps, I found SRB2 while i was watching random videos on youtube while i saw an SRB2 video in 2.0 with a Tails Doll mod in it, after some years i remembered the game and slapped the download onto my Computer. And as of now i play SRB2 really often, i mainly use Tails because he's my favorite character of the Sonic Series. I hope to have a good time here in the MB!
Final (maybe) Edit: My name was originally going to be OrangeSpark87 but someone already beat me to it, true story, i'm not copying. I just completely forgot about this.
Hi! i'm NeoLucario, but you can simply call me Lucario, i used to go with names such as "FuriousDragon", "TheBuizelFan" (Scrapped name) and "NeonBuizel", i used to roleplay as a pokemon but not anymore because i was pretty dumb back then, i changed names because they sounded like other people's and i was trying to avoid people that thought i was someone else. As of now i'm trying to learn how to use Zone Builder and hope to make good maps, I found SRB2 while i was watching random videos on youtube while i saw an SRB2 video in 2.0 with a Tails Doll mod in it, after some years i remembered the game and slapped the download onto my Computer. And as of now i play SRB2 really often, i mainly use Tails because he's my favorite character of the Sonic Series. I hope to have a good time here in the MB!
Final (maybe) Edit: My name was originally going to be OrangeSpark87 but someone already beat me to it, true story, i'm not copying. I just completely forgot about this.
Last edited: